05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
The front doors of atlantis.
![[Image: DSCN1241.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1241.jpg)
The lobby.
![[Image: DSCN1273.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1273.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN1274.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1274.jpg)
The lobby ceiling.
![[Image: DSCN1241.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1241.jpg)
The lobby.
![[Image: DSCN1273.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1273.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN1274.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1274.jpg)
The lobby ceiling.
![[Image: DSCN1241.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1241.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN1273.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1273.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN1274.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1274.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN1140.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1140.jpg)
.
![[Image: DSCN1205.jpg]](http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/ITBill/DSCN1205.jpg)
BIRD33 Wrote:Raidens got a hardon.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:That palce' is money.
How much was the trip?
WoolyGoat Wrote:Did you get a pic on that big ole chair?
Shenanigans Wrote:$0.00Lucky bastard.
It was a freebie.
Major Private Wrote:FIFY
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Lucky bastard.
I'm jealous. :cowboy:
Paddy Wrote:Nice pics Bill.
Why bother?
Shenanigans Wrote:$0.00
It was a freebie.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:How was it a freebie?
Shenanigans Wrote:How was the homeland bro?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Michman Wrote:How was it a freebie?
Paddy Wrote:Great thanks. I embarrassed myself in the drinking stakes however. I couldn't keep up on the Guinness. I'm out of practice.