Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Was Out Of Town
#1

Couldn't really check in here the past couple of days. I don't feel like reading old threads. Is this palce really shutting down? If so, when?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

I think it is up in the air. The annual fees are coming up, and lee might not be willing to drop another $2400 into this place, so he might close it down.
Reply
#3

Holy shit, it costs $2400 a year for this place? Man, it sucks that I fucked up the free server we were on with my "TomFoolery x 1,000,000" thread. What an asshole I am.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

2nd


This place means a lot to me, I hope lee keeps it up.
Reply
#5

OMG A WEBSITE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Shut it the fuck down and get a fucking life.
Reply
#6

Ashsak Wrote:OMG A WEBSITE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Shut it the fuck down and get a fucking life.

This troll rocks. Too bad we will not be around to see it continue.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

I came here to see the end of this place and all the whining that is unfolding.
Reply
#8

Ashsak Wrote:I came here to see the end of this place and all the whining that is unfolding.
So did I. I hope I can be here when the plug gets pulled.
Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:This troll rocks. Too bad we will not be around to see it continue.

too bad indeed. btw we'll be part of the "IT spread team". let's just ask lee to stage some pictures while he skates and does some raps and we'll be $$$
Reply
#10

Please tell me nobody is paying $2400 for this shit to be open. Make Bird33 fork up the rent, so he can have his home again. Fucking loser.

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#11

FuckYoPost Wrote:Please tell me nobody is paying $2400 for this shit to be open. Make Bird33 fork up the rent, so he can have his home again. Fucking loser.

nice job putting bird's name in another one of your posts unprovoked. you should sig it.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:nice job putting bird's name in another one of your posts unprovoked. you should sig it.

Thanks?

and stop following me, fag.

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#13

FuckYoPost Wrote:Thanks?

and stop following me, fag.


your welcome?

following you is like looking down the shirt of a retarded chick. you know what's there, but it still doesn't take away from the fact she's still a retarded chick.
Reply
#14

hey ct how's doing my fliend from outa pond
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:hey ct how's doing my fliend from outa pond

good, n. how's things with you?







i really should get your secret santa shit out pretty soon.
Reply
#16

oh yeah like tifoo's undies
Reply
#17

Huh
Reply
#18

err well wasted
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Last Post by quint
05-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Last Post by leucetios
12-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Last Post by Jdub
02-03-2006, 06:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)