Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

my naked g/f NSFW real soon
#1

I forgot to post her here for 8 like I said. hang on

prolly
Reply
#2

or wait, is the general flow of the board going in some other direction today? maybe we don't need to see my naked g/f?

prolly
Reply
#3

You fucking serious?
Reply
#4

still girlfriend or ex?

new pics?

can I masturbate to them or would that be considered her cheating on you?
Reply
#5

SizeMatters Wrote:or wait, is the general flow of the board going in some other direction today? maybe we don't need to see my naked g/f?


If she is fat and ugly, we don't need to see.

If she's not, she's not your girlfriend.

You decide.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:still girlfriend or ex?

new pics?

can I masturbate to them or would that be considered her cheating on you?



still fucking. not dating.

jerk away.



so is this a good idea 8?

prolly
Reply
#7

What is the worse that could happen?
I'm guessing most people may bust your nuts.. I will be playing with mine.
Reply
#8

IBHung Wrote:If she is fat and ugly, we don't need to see.

If she's not, she's not your girlfriend.

You decide.


this would be funny if it had any basis in reality.

prolly
Reply
#9

SizeMatters Wrote:this would be funny if it had any basis in reality.


you mean the intranet isn't reality?
Reply
#10

Send her over to UJ and let her get goddesshood if she wants.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:What is the worse that could happen?
I'm guessing most people may bust your nuts.. I will be playing with mine.


:wub:

prolly
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Send her over to UJ and let her get goddesshood if she wants.


I would not cheapen her tits that way. I'll just post them here without her permission.

prolly
Reply
#13

SizeMatters Wrote:this would be funny if it had any basis in reality.

It remains to be seen.
Reply
#14

[Image: e8.jpg]


more?

prolly
Reply
#15

I understand if she's too fat to look at.


[Image: DSC00676.jpg]

prolly
Reply
#16

How much did she cost you?
Reply
#17

A+ ass!
Reply
#18

I'd wad on her earlobe
Reply
#19

I will be in this thread the rest of the day folks.
Reply
#20

IBHung Wrote:How much did she cost you?


7 inches.

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)