Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's Raining Here A-fucking-gain
#1

I have errands to run but I hate to leave my snug home.

Don't discuss this.
Reply
#2

25 days of rain in march here
new record
><

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

I've got a landscrape project that's torn the fuck up.
Reply
#4

it's stoped raining here for now, but it doesn't look like it'll stay that way.
Reply
#5

if its acid rain then go have a ball
Reply
#6

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by Blondie
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-20-2009, 03:53 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)