Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Avatar?
#1

where'd I get this shiny new picture from?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

Fuck jimmy, someone fix mine.TIA.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Fuck jimmy, someone fix mine.TIA.


There ya go.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:There ya go.

Funny.Just fix it faggot.(why does this asshole have the keys?)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I have one too
Reply
#6

I didn't do it.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Nice effort but give me my old one back.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2007, 01:45 AM
what?'s avatar
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
11-15-2006, 11:46 PM
avatar
ntype
Last Post by lookout below
08-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
12-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Avatar Project
leucetios
Last Post by Devious
12-06-2005, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)