Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
The
New York Knicks have acquired
Toronto Raptors guard/forward
Jalen Rose and a first-round pick in exchange for power forward
Antonio Davis, ESPN's Stephen A. Smith reports.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
they should have went after Bosch..
PS Stephen A sucks
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:they should have went after Bosch..
PS Stephen A sucks
They need points. Jalen is a scoring machine.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
that Isaih is a crazy guy.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Jalen Rose, a scorer and now Toronto's first round pick and their own. Sounds good for NY....horrible for Toronto. That franchise will be moving soon.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
wish the sixers got jalen.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
bosch killed the knicks tonight
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
someone killed my fantasy trade tonight
:ct:
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
and boy was I completely wrong...except for my love of Stephen A.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Jalen Rose went into broadcasting shortly after this.
Sixers without Brand is believe it or not a big deal in the short term.They play better in an up tempo style without him.In the long term it hurts because we have to wait until next year to get him back and then have to play him which fucks with our style by slowing us down again in order to create any trade value to deal him.Our new GM's first big move has turned into a major disaster.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Yea you suck at basketball predictions.Probably cause you don't know basketball.
On the Kansas University sports disappointment scale which is worse, your basketball team losing in the first round of the tourney or your football team getting 2 games from a national championship game before blowing it?
Wayyyy off...
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours