Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

new game
#21

Banana Wrote::lool: good one
don't g$d my thread, you pepsi! post your own
Reply
#22

Turns out, he stuck in it the Shadrach.
Reply
#23

what? Wrote:don't g$d my thread, you pepsi! post your own
Sorry, I'm femming a bit today.
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote:Sorry, I'm femming a bit today.

I'f you feel like getting a little stoney, My PM box is empty.
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:I'f you feel like getting a little stoney, My PM box is empty.
Sure, but i'm not comparing your dick to anyone else's so don't go all Clay on me.
Reply
#26

Banana Wrote:Sure, but i'm not comparing your dick to anyone else's so don't go all Clay on me.

I'd never mad hatter you.
Reply
#27

Bill Wrote:I'd never mad hatter you.
:o In that case, no Stoney's for you
Reply
#28

Banana Wrote::o In that case, no Stoney's for you

well beau you too.
Reply
#29

Bill Wrote:well beau you too.
Show me your Bird33 :$
Reply
#30

Banana Wrote:Show me your Bird33 :$

You couldn't TY it.
Reply
#31

Last night I was posting but this board I was on got pissed and Flumpered me. So I decided to take my dog for a walk when suddenly she laid a big bird33 in the middle of the floor. I yelled at her, "If you do that again I'm going to Foolery you to the yard for good."

After the walk, I came home, ripped off all my clothes and proceeded to give myself a what?
Reply
#32

Everybodys all BIRD33'd out in here.

BIRD33=Obsessed with BIRD33.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Everybodys all BIRD33'd out in here.

BIRD33=Obsessed with BIRD33.

I love your bdic phlosophy.
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Everybodys all BIRD33'd out in here.

BIRD33=Obsessed with BIRD33.
Yeah. There's 5 people who post here regularly. You're the most popular. Congrats.
Reply
#35

Banana Wrote:Yeah. There's 5 people who post here regularly. You're the most popular. Congrats.

Jealousy is not becoming.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Banana Wrote:Yeah. There's 5 people who post here regularly. You're the most popular. Congrats.


Please list the 5 and color yourself jealous
Reply
#37

Banana Wrote:Yeah. There's 5 people who Bill/Snarg/Anhil8tor/(who are the other 2?). You're the most Tomfoolery. FuckYoPost.

feexed, you Monen Paybacksare





(I only put Monen in there so she'd find this when she searched her name)

BIRD33 Wrote:Michman is not becoming.

stay on track people!
Reply
#38

Everybody bear with me while I try to teach 8 how to roll over.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:Jealousy is not becoming.
Neither is narcissism.







To save you time

http://www.dictionary.com
Reply
#40

this thread Bananas now Sad
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)