Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

new game
#1

use an ITer's name as a verb in a sentence

as in:

"my car got paybacksare-ed (paybackswere?) by a ditch-jumping ditch-digging douchebag with no insurance"

or

"I got flumpered at CF for no apparent reason"

(please try to do better than those)
Reply
#2

Clays ass just got VitaminE'd by Beau in the closet ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Two midget fags tryed to Bird33 my lunch money.

I got nothing!
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Two midget fags tryed to Bird33 my lunch money.

I got nothing!

VitE just Bill'd this thread.
Reply
#5

shit like this is why nobody ever complains that I don't start a lot of threads ><
Reply
#6

I was watching America's Dumbest Criminals last night and this one chic was in the mall and she pepsi's this purse that was on display that had the wireless surveillance camera inside it. It videotapes the whole thing.
Reply
#7

i took a bitch home last night, she was decent, we sat down on the couch and started making out. just as soon as i went for her pants the bitch pulled a Foolery on me.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

I was in Walmart before Christmas. The place was a madhouse. I purplehazed right in the middle of the appliances.
Reply
#9

Everytime a new chick registers here, I wanna Michman her PM box.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

I went to visit my grandmother in the convelecent home and when I was walking in, there was this guy sitting on a bench and he snarged his pants.
Reply
#11

I tried to send a friend a christmas present, but I flumpered his address and the package got returned ><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

I was sleding with the kids when I pulled a leeman and had to be rushed to the ER.
Reply
#13

My aunt sent me money in the mail to buy her a good iPod, and I thought "fuck it" and Leucetios'ed the money.
Reply
#14

I was coaching a kid's baseball team and some of the kids were totally obnoxious and really fat. This one kid would not shut his fat ass up. So, I took a baseball bat and I BEW'd him on his fat crying ass. Do you think I will be fired?
Reply
#15

I got the ol' lady PBA'ed on painkillers so she wouldn't Tomfoolery me when I tried to give her the cLaY. Turns out I anhil8ted her and now she's all Banana. She Purplehazes in 8 months. So I guess I'm BEW'ed 'til after that Cry
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:I got the ol' lady PBA'ed on painkillers so she wouldn't Tomfoolery me when I tried to give her the cLaY. Turns out I anhil8ted her and now she's all Banana. She Purplehazes in 8 months. So I guess I'm BEW'ed 'til after that Cry

That's pretty ntyped dood.
Reply
#17

After pulling down her pants, I found she had a WoolyGoat.
Reply
#18

Mastermoose Wrote:After pulling down her pants, I found she had a WoolyGoat.

I laffed. Now if you will excuse me I gotta take a clay. I will wipe my snarg when I am done.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:That's pretty ntyped dood.

Jdub you!
Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:I laffed. Now if you will excuse me I gotta take a clay. I will wipe my snarg when I am done.
:lool: good one
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)