Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
use an ITer's name as a verb in a sentence
as in:
"my car got paybacksare-ed (paybackswere?) by a ditch-jumping ditch-digging douchebag with no insurance"
or
"I got flumpered at CF for no apparent reason"
(please try to do better than those)
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2006, 09:45 PM by
what?.)
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Clays ass just got VitaminE'd by Beau in the closet ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Two midget fags tryed to Bird33 my lunch money.
I got nothing!
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
shit like this is why nobody ever complains that I don't start a lot of threads ><
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I was watching America's Dumbest Criminals last night and this one chic was in the mall and she pepsi's this purse that was on display that had the wireless surveillance camera inside it. It videotapes the whole thing.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i took a bitch home last night, she was decent, we sat down on the couch and started making out. just as soon as i went for her pants the bitch pulled a Foolery on me.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I was in Walmart before Christmas. The place was a madhouse. I purplehazed right in the middle of the appliances.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Everytime a new chick registers here, I wanna Michman her PM box.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I went to visit my grandmother in the convelecent home and when I was walking in, there was this guy sitting on a bench and he snarged his pants.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I tried to send a friend a christmas present, but I flumpered his address and the package got returned ><
I was sleding with the kids when I pulled a leeman and had to be rushed to the ER.
My aunt sent me money in the mail to buy her a good iPod, and I thought "fuck it" and Leucetios'ed the money.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I was coaching a kid's baseball team and some of the kids were totally obnoxious and really fat. This one kid would not shut his fat ass up. So, I took a baseball bat and I BEW'd him on his fat crying ass. Do you think I will be fired?
Posts: 233
Threads: 17
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
After pulling down her pants, I found she had a WoolyGoat.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Mastermoose Wrote:After pulling down her pants, I found she had a WoolyGoat.
I laffed. Now if you will excuse me I gotta take a clay. I will wipe my snarg when I am done.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?