Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fookin' love Lucky CHarms
#1

whats your favorite BReakfast Cerial. I have many.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Cap'n Crunch when I am bad.
Vector when I am gud.
Reply
#3

What the fuck is Vector? Sounds like a rat poison.

I like Honey Comb, Fruity Pebbles, Crunch Berry, and Cookie Crisp.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:What the fuck is Vector? Sounds like a rat poison.

I like Honey Comb, Fruity Pebbles, Crunch Berry, and Cookie Crisp.
It a Canadian thing I think. It's a healty cereal, but still tastes good. How DO they DO that?
Reply
#5

i like cinnamon Life
honey comb
cocoa pepples
fruity pepples
captain crunch
kix
wheaties
cookie crisp

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

I like Total.
Reply
#7

boo berry
count chocula- $$$$$$
life
that sugar bear cereal
cream of wheat
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:boo berry
count chocula- $$$$$$
life
that sugar bear cereal
cream of wheat

my dad feeds his dogs Super Sugar Golden Crisp

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

i like rice, wheat and corn Chex...they get soggy, its $$$

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:my dad feeds his dogs Super Sugar Golden Crisp

huh. i lick my balls. wonder if there is a connection.
Reply
#11

I like Jake's Flakes...
Reply
#12

I had teriyaki chicken legs for breakfast. Cereal is just no damn good. You can eat three bowls and be shaking with hunger an hour later.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I had teriyaki chicken legs for breakfast. Cereal is just no damn good. You can eat three bowls and be shaking with hunger an hour later.

I'm the same way. Gotta have something that will stick to my ribs.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#14

Who the fuck has time to eat breakfast ...

One coffee 2 cigs and away ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:Who the fuck has time to eat breakfast ...

One coffee 2 cigs and away ...

that's an healty lunch as well (but with two coffee)

ps : I like kellogs (the good ol' ones with only corn flakes and no strange things added) but it's more a wasted snack
Reply
#16

In the winter, Vit E loves Cream of Wheat and Chocolate MaltoMeal.

But for cold cereal; Frosted Mini-Wheats, Rasin Bran, CoCo or Fruity Pepples. The spouser and 2.0 only eat Honey Nut Cheerios. I'll fuck up a bowl of those when I'm out of the good stuff.
Reply
#17

King Vitamin is pretty nails
[Image: King%20Vitaman.gif]

But he's now Vitamin King
[Image: vitamink_150.jpg]
Reply
#18

[Image: JakesFlakes.jpg]

$$$$
Reply
#19

Frosted Mini Wheats
Capt Crunch
Golden grams
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

but I usually only eat cereal on the weekends. Week days I usually only have time for a cup of coffee before I leave home then a pack of crackers and a bottle of water once I get to work.
Reply
#20

[Image: 250px-FlutieFlakes1.jpg]

more $$$$

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)