Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anybody know anything about muscle cramps?
#1

Seriously. :S

I have this terrible cramp in my foot, that's been there since last night. I'm dying over here.

I've got ice on it and I'm waiting on the dr. to call me back to see if there's anything I can take for it.

Is that all I can do? This shit hurts so bad, I almost can't walk.
Reply
#2

try to extend to the maximum your foot (extending the cramped muscle), use your hands to push strong.

and drink lotsa water
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:try to extend to the maximum your foot (extending the cramped muscle), use your hands to push strong.

and drink lotsa water


eh.. good advice.. i was gonna say give out a blow job
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:eh.. good advice.. i was gonna say give out a foot job

thx

ps : ftfy
Reply
#5

Have the baby, call Tom to report, tell him to start a thread about it, none of us will believe him, and never start threads with the with "Anybody" again.

That is all.
Reply
#6

try eating kesaba melon.... it may not help, but it's still pretty tasty.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
12-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
09-05-2004, 12:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)