Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

King of Queens
#1

Anybody watch this show. That guy is funny as hell. He had Ray Ramano (sp) on the other night as a guest. I thought he was much funnier.

[Image: wall4_lg.jpg]
Reply
#2

I think that they passed that show in the airplane when I was coming to chicago.
Reply
#3

I hate this forum.
Reply
#4

Everybody Loves Raymond is my favorite show. :hug:

:finger:
Reply
#5

I used to like Leah Remini. Back in the Save by the Bell days. Before she got pregnant and never lost the weight.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Ray Romano is isn't funny.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Anybody watch this show. That guy is funny as hell. He had Ray Ramano (sp) on the other night as a guest. I thought he was much funnier.

[Image: wall4_lg.jpg]


Dude is nails... He's one funny mother fucker.. You need to watch his Stand Up comedy special he has... Fucker will make you laugh so hard you cry...

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ray Romano is isn't funny.
Make up your damn mind.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-25-2009, 03:45 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Last Post by quint
11-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Mastermoose
12-21-2005, 02:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)