11-07-2005, 11:47 PM
She got her first guitar this weekend.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

Bill Wrote:SHE's Cute PH...but I gotta ask...what's gonna happen when she starts playing that damn thing during the baby's naptime?
PurpleHaze Wrote:It was either this or some drums. :S
PurpleHaze Wrote:
Fuck you guys. I couldn't find a pink one.
Anhil8tor Wrote:ouch..
you fuckers made her pull the pic down in only 45 mins
Anhil8tor Wrote:ouch..
you fuckers made her pull the pic down in only 45 mins
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:I love the fact that my kid plays guitar....for xmas I may have to get him some recording software....unless TF can help me with this.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
cLaY Wrote:someone PM me a pic of PH's kid right now gawd damn it!!!You really should take a break from posting.
sin,
Flumper
![[Image: ph_tf_girl.jpg]](http://gmaster.users.ch/it/tf/ph_tf_girl.jpg)
ntype Wrote:
(incredible this doodz head can go everywhere !!)
Anhil8tor Wrote:ouch..
you fuckers made her pull the pic down in only 45 mins