Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rack my kid
#1

She got her first guitar this weekend. Cool
Reply
#2

That guitar is pretty ugly.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

RACK it...little dude's gonna be a rock star, get him a hair cut PH.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

SHE's Cute PH...but I gotta ask...what's gonna happen when she starts playing that damn thing during the baby's naptime?
Reply
#5

Sad

Fuck you guys. I couldn't find a pink one.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:SHE's Cute PH...but I gotta ask...what's gonna happen when she starts playing that damn thing during the baby's naptime?

It was either this or some drums. :S
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:It was either this or some drums. :S

Wise choice.
Reply
#8

Tell her to "live" the rock myth and smash the guitar on the piano ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:Sad

Fuck you guys. I couldn't find a pink one.

:Zipit:

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

ouch..

you fuckers made her pull the pic down in only 45 mins
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:ouch..

you fuckers made her pull the pic down in only 45 mins

Well that pic would actually have looked really st00pid after Nboy had wytched TF's pic in it .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

guitar sucks. bass is where it is at.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:ouch..

you fuckers made her pull the pic down in only 45 mins

someone PM me a pic of PH's kid right now gawd damn it!!!

sin,

Flumper

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

rack the future rockstar !
Reply
#15

I love the fact that my kid plays guitar....for xmas I may have to get him some recording software....unless TF can help me with this.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:I love the fact that my kid plays guitar....for xmas I may have to get him some recording software....unless TF can help me with this.

I've got a copy of CD Architect 5.0 and Acid Pro 4.0 that I can send if needed. You're gonna have to let your wife give me a blow job first though.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:someone PM me a pic of PH's kid right now gawd damn it!!!

sin,

Flumper
You really should take a break from posting.
Reply
#18

[Image: ph_tf_girl.jpg]

(incredible this doodz head can go everywhere !!)
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote:[Image: ph_tf_girl.jpg]

(incredible this doodz head can go everywhere !!)

RACK!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:ouch..

you fuckers made her pull the pic down in only 45 mins

I never leave pics up for long with all you sickos posting here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
New Wine Rack
velvet_1
Last Post by guoxing
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post by quint
05-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by alerific_7
01-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Rack
Banana
Last Post by Devious
07-25-2007, 03:10 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Last Post by Nonsense
02-14-2007, 09:18 AM
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
02-01-2007, 11:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)