Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
So I've got another Tech in the office with me discussing a job layout. This chick engineer walks in, they begin a conversation totally off topic.
Me: "Do you two mind?"
Chick: "Excuse Me? That was rude"
Me: "we were discussing something"
She walks off, then I over hear the other Tech telling her that "I'm fine."
Seriously, was I out of line to point how incredibly rude this is? This isn't the first time this shit has happened here either, I deal with it on a daily basis. I am constantly interupted while talking about something. I think from now on I'll point out how rude it is to interupt someone while they're talking.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 371
Threads: 95
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
typical dumb bitch...
as far as the "rudeness" factor with interrupting people, it's completely okay if they're drunk or rambling or repeating themselves...
best advice : next time you get interrupted, when the dude comes back you say "so I'll do as we settled"* and do it. So next time someone minds interrupting you the other person will inform the interuptant that you are having a conversation.
*he'll tell you that the things haven't been settled but you'll answer that as he started talking with someone else totally off subject it was a clear sign that a. that matter wasn't really interesting for him b. he was agreeing on your points.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
No, I hate when this happens, and unless the rude person out ranks you, you should tell them to wait. If they out rank, they you should shut the fuck up.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
SanDog Wrote:No, I hate when this happens, and unless the rude person out ranks you, you should tell them to wait. If they out rank, they you should shut the fuck up.
I feel the same way. I can count on one hand how many people work here whom I would STFU if they interupted me. This shit pisses me fucking off, and it happens on a daily basis.
Another thing I hate, someone asks you a question about something going on in your life, you begin to talk, get 2 sentences in and they're off talking about themselves, and not stopping until you start to completely ignore them and forget what the original topic was about.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:![[Image: tampon.jpg]](http://www.andyjonesdesign.co.uk/imagextra/photos/pharma/tampon.jpg)
RACK!
sin,
Richard Glass
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours