Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I went to go pick up some food and the poser that was ringing it up asked who it was for. This female that looks to be around my age smiled and said, "It's for this lovely gentleman here." I winked at her, paid for the food, and left.
She'd be a lot cuter if she had a chin and didn't sweat profusely, but I'd still bang her.
My question to you: does calling me "lovely" mean that she thinks I'm gay, or should I go holler at her?
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
I would go holler at her if I were you...... but I wouldn't look for a meaningful relationship. Fuck her and drop her.
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
well if you are looking for something meaningful find someone closer to your own personal rate of pay because if marriage ever does come into play and she is making way less than you chances are you will get fucked at tax time. At least that happened to my father when he married my mom and she was making way less than him.
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Hey man think about yourself financially as well. Why fuck yourself and possibly have a marriage fall apart and go through divorce over that fact that she is uneducated and can't get a job anywhere but the food service industry. Or she went to University and has the same issue.
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Addition..... I by no means class myself as an educated person. Nor should anyone think anything different than that. I finished high school and now work in a factory.... but I make 17/hr right now and I just started. It's not great coin but it's definately enough to live on.
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Explain the point so I can grasp this better.
Is it that love should surpass all other faults in life??
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Love it when a man winks at me.
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
So you work at the place where TF got his food. Now I am getting it a little better.
I didn't know you wer 55 TF.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
BIRD33 Wrote:they arent winking just fighting the urge to close both eyes while moving forward.
How did you find that I'm fat and ugly?
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Love it when a man winks at me.
2nd
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
someone should pm don and explain what happened here
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton