Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Some Broad Called Me "Lovely" Today
#1

I went to go pick up some food and the poser that was ringing it up asked who it was for. This female that looks to be around my age smiled and said, "It's for this lovely gentleman here." I winked at her, paid for the food, and left.

She'd be a lot cuter if she had a chin and didn't sweat profusely, but I'd still bang her.

My question to you: does calling me "lovely" mean that she thinks I'm gay, or should I go holler at her?
Reply
#2

I would go holler at her if I were you...... but I wouldn't look for a meaningful relationship. Fuck her and drop her.
Reply
#3

Don Wrote:Fuck her and drop her.

You don't know me very well.
Reply
#4

well if you are looking for something meaningful find someone closer to your own personal rate of pay because if marriage ever does come into play and she is making way less than you chances are you will get fucked at tax time. At least that happened to my father when he married my mom and she was making way less than him.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:You don't know me very well.

Don Wrote:I would go holler at her if I were you...... but I wouldn't look for a meaningful relationship. Fuck her and drop her.


this is the part that is causing foolery confusion.
Reply
#6

Don Wrote:well if you are looking for something meaningful find someone closer to your own personal rate of pay because if marriage ever does come into play and she is making way less than you chances are you will get fucked at tax time. At least that happened to my father when he married my mom and she was making way less than him.

I would have thought that prostitutes make way more loot than Taco Bell employees.


Seriously though, I gotta rack your analysis here. It's fantastic knowing that a meaningful relationship means only not getting fucked at tax time. Leave all that bullshit love and compatability stuff to other suckers.
Reply
#7

Hey man think about yourself financially as well. Why fuck yourself and possibly have a marriage fall apart and go through divorce over that fact that she is uneducated and can't get a job anywhere but the food service industry. Or she went to University and has the same issue.
Reply
#8

Addition..... I by no means class myself as an educated person. Nor should anyone think anything different than that. I finished high school and now work in a factory.... but I make 17/hr right now and I just started. It's not great coin but it's definately enough to live on.
Reply
#9

Don Wrote:Hey man think about yourself financially as well. Why fuck yourself and possibly have a marriage fall apart and go through divorce over that fact that she is uneducated and can't get a job anywhere but the food service industry. Or she went to University and has the same issue.

You're missing the point here, Ron. I still love you though.
Reply
#10

Explain the point so I can grasp this better.

Is it that love should surpass all other faults in life??
Reply
#11

Love it when a man winks at me.
Reply
#12

So you work at the place where TF got his food. Now I am getting it a little better.

I didn't know you wer 55 TF.
Reply
#13

Don Wrote:Explain the point so I can grasp this better.

Is it that love should surpass all other faults in life??

I don't really know the point. I guess I was just attention whoring and looking for humerous responses.


I do like the "love should surpass all other faults in life" line in theory. If Jessica Alba was handing out McNuggets at a drive-thru but was in love with me I don't think I would care about how she only makes $7.00 an hour. I'd marry that shit and tell all my friends about how my love for her pussy surpasses all her grease-stained shirt related faults.
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Love it when a man winks at me.

they arent winking just fighting the urge to close both eyes while moving forward.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Fair enough.
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:they arent winking just fighting the urge to close both eyes while moving forward.

[Image: 1091.jpg]
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:they arent winking just fighting the urge to close both eyes while moving forward.


How did you find that I'm fat and ugly?
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How did you find that I'm fat and ugly?

We've all seen the pics you've sent out in Pm's.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Love it when a man winks at me.

2nd

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#20

someone should pm don and explain what happened here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)