Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rain, Rain and more Rain....
#1

This past weekend sucked.

The rain started here on firday and didn't stop till Saturday evening.....and were not talking drizel either. All in all we wound up with somewhere between 8-15 inches of rain in 24 hours....the Rain gauge at home tops out at 10" and it was full so I have no clue how much we got...Creeks are flooded, road are washed out....
Reply
#2

Bill Wrote:This past weekend sucked.

The rain started here on firday and didn't stop till Saturday evening.....and were not talking drizel either. All in all we wound up with somewhere between 8-15 inches of rain in 24 hours....the Rain gauge at home tops out at 10" and it was full so I have no clue how much we got...Creeks are flooded, road are washed out....


Well now your boat investment might get in handy .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

yeah it was pretty hideous here our way too....whole east coast from Florida to i think NY was in this storm....now the rain is stalled just off the coast and coming back ashore to give us another dose....

yippee...:blink:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Rain all week here, too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

we haven't had rain since rita passed through
Reply
#6

[Image: 4674728.jpg]
[Image: 5077962.jpg]
[Image: 5077964.jpg]
Reply
#7

[Image: 5077965.jpg]
[Image: 5077966.jpg]
[Image: 5078360.jpg]
Reply
#8

God is pissed!
Reply
#9

[Image: 5078392.jpg]

I found this one online from someone who lives generally close to me...

[Image: 5078327.jpg]
Reply
#10

The county where I live delared a state of emergency.....just too much damn water..
Reply
#11

what about the young girl who's car hydroplanned off that bridge into the "swollen" creek....and the current wedge her car under the bridge....? That's messed up....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:what about the young girl who's car hydroplanned off that bridge into the "swollen" creek....and the current wedge her car under the bridge....? That's messed up....

I've got a dirty mind.....

as for the story...I hadn't heard that one.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:I've got a dirty mind.....

as for the story...I hadn't heard that one.


i grinned from ear to ear typing the word "swollen"....:lol2:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

Fairiedust Wrote:i grinned from ear to ear typing the word "swollen"....:lol2:

My dockers are swollen......just sayin.
Reply
#15

Bill Wrote:My dockers are swollen......just sayin.

pm box still await detail pick of "said" bulge i mean ....ummm...swelling..

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#16

Fairiedust Wrote:pm box still await detail pick of "said" bulge i mean ....ummm...swelling..

pm sent!
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:pm sent! 8-15 inches of rain


:yay: 8-15inches of what....:wub:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

Fairiedust Wrote::yay: 8-15inches of what....:wub:

My penis has $$$ fashion sence!
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:My penis has $$$ fashion sence!


i'll rack that....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#20

Fairiedust Wrote:i'll rack that....

Of course you would....you've seen the pics.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-26-2007, 07:04 PM
More Rain In My Forecast
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by BIRD33
10-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Last Post by Charon
04-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Chicago Rain
VitaminE
Last Post by EPac
08-11-2004, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)