ntype, Bill, BIRD33, cLaY, Fairiedust, Odysseus, PurpleHaze, SanDog, Shadrach, WoolyGoat
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Fuck you isolationist.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
ntype Wrote:I would smack you but I would feel like hitting the retarded child.
You might be right.

laptom:
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
at least me and Bird will be together until the end.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
okay who's trolling at ntype?
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 2,353
Threads: 129
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
I can't be mad about this, since you included yourself and all.
you just ruined that thread.
I've marked a blame on your cards
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
People I would fly to America and skull fuck to death: Ntype
See You In Toledo