posting from shipol airport right now...
damn that stay in the us was quite epoch, really liked it..too short. almost missed my plane..I forgot that I was leaving the 20 to arrive the 21 (hey miss from the bar yesterday evening sorry I won't be able to come to that rendez-vous).
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
hey fukker......glad you made it home. The one time you could possibly get laid, and you fuk'd it up?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Thanks for paying us a visit.
Did you get to the Art Institute or take an architecture tour? Visit the Sears Tower? etc?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
post the pic of you and the jello shot chick....
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
glad you made it home....may i suggest a little sleep....oh yeah and how's the future looking..lol
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
you have really outdone yourself with this troll, VitE. Congrats.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
n, thanks for the sweet pic of the sunday edition of the chicago tribune.
Hey You got to shove your lap rocket in her gut locker anyway...no harm done.... Mich -50 buddy points for cock blocking in the 2nd degree by a married dood.