Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Now accepting dinner suggestions.
#1

I think it's salmon's turn, but I really just want a big-ass plate of spaghetti. But I just had that two nights ago. Pork tenderloin, perhaps?

SRO, TIA, etc.
Reply
#2

eat shit and die??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

chef made spagetti for lunch.
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:eat shit and die??

Too predictable. Try again.
Reply
#5

How come you never know what to cook?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:chef made spagetti for lunch.

Who is this "chef" fellow to which you often refer? Do you work at a restaurant?
Reply
#7

Raiden Wrote:Who is this "chef" fellow to which you often refer? Do you work at a restaurant?


you should come here more... you'd get "it"
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How come you never know what to cook?

I just like to broaden my horizons, y'know? We have a very electic bunch here from which to seek ideas.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:you should come here more... you'd get "it"

I come here too often as it is. You should just tell me.
Reply
#10

Raiden Wrote:I just like to broaden my horizons, y'know? We have a very electic bunch here from which to seek ideas.

How about a fat swordfish steak, Caesar salad, fresh fruit and garlic toast?
Reply
#11

Grill a beef tenderloin medium rare, make some garlic spaghetti (if you dont know how to make it, let me know....it is fucking $$$$) and toss a salad.
Reply
#12

Raiden Wrote:I just like to broaden my horizons, y'know? We have a very electic bunch here from which to seek ideas.


were you trying for "eclectic"??

so far "eat shit and die?" is looking pretty good

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How about a fat swordfish steak, Caesar salad, fresh fruit and garlic toast?

Hey now...that's not a bad fucking idea. Thanks.
I'm going to the store shortly.
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:were you trying for "eclectic"??

Yes, I was. Fuck!

I'm doin' 20 push-ups for that one.
Reply
#15

Raiden Wrote:Hey now...that's not a bad fucking idea. Thanks.
I'm going to the store shortly.


Great! Pick me up some as well. I'm hungry.
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Great! Pick me up some as well. I'm hungry.

Would you like me to send you an application to become my new sugar-mama?
Fax or email?
Reply
#17

don't forget to pick up some fresh shit whiloe at the store

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:don't forget to pick up some fresh shit whiloe at the store

I've got a constant supply of fresh shit in the backyard.
Reply
#19

Raiden Wrote:Would you like me to send you an application to become my new sugar-mama?
Fax or email?

I will seriously consider the position.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
06-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
suggestions
Banana
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
10-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Last Post by lookout below
06-28-2006, 08:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)