Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is this why Nana left? - NSFW
#1

to follow other interests?
Reply
#2

I heard she's a crash test dummy at http://www.bananaguard.com.
Reply
#3

Outrageous Orange or Glow in the Dark?
Reply
#4

Cry she left?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:Cry she left?
yeah, after she started the where has my nana pin been. go figure. Rolleyes

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#6

Odysseus Wrote:yeah, after she started the where has my nana pin been. go figure. Rolleyes

why the fuk did she leave?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:why the fuk did she leave?

do I need to bump the thread?
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:do I need to bump the thread?
no. and please stop bumping this one.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:no. and please stop bumping this one.

opps...too late.
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:opps...too late.

Geez First Fem, then PH and now Nanner.....I think Spork is scarring off the ladies.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:Geez First Fem, then PH and now Nanner.....I think Spork is scarring off the ladies.


Could be she's scared of the possible success of the Flyers this year...embarrassment will do that....:*>

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:Could be she's scared of the possible success of the Flyers this year...embarrassment will do that....:*>

ah yes....I almost forgot about that......thanks for reminding me. I'm sure she''ll be around if the Flames are any good...if not, I now know her whole reason to hide.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

I side with the Estrogen Overdose theory.
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:Geez First Fem, then PH and now Nanner.....I think Spork is scarring off the ladies.


From reading his posts, I think it's more likely that the Ladies will scare off Spork.
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:Geez First Fem, then PH and now Nanner.....I think Spork is scarring off the ladies.


You've got me, BEW and Fairie. Fairie's baby will be here soon, then you'll be left with me and BEW.



BWAAAHAAAAA.
Reply
#16

She'd prefer to spend her time cooking me dinner and keeping our home clean. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:You've got me, BEW and Fairie. Fairie's baby will be here soon, then you'll be left with me and BEW.



BWAAAHAAAAA.


Noooo please not that.........you two couldnt handle me.....

Confusedcratch: what about Suzy and Tammy?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)