Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Paddy, BeatBiter, BIRD33, Blueeyedwoman, cannonman, cLaY, CT280, Fairiedust, Flumper Barflusterbutt, FuckYoPost, Gadonkadonk Money Dawg, Jdub, Maverick, Odysseus, pepsi, quint, Shadrach, SporK, TammyC

Good afternoon all.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

hello fliend, my ass is caked in more grease than a 1977 Chrysler 308
Reply
#3

hellooooooo Paddy.....happy f*ckin Friday to you

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Fairiedust Wrote:hellooooooo Paddy.....happy f*ckin Friday to you

Hey Ms. Dust, sounds like you're having a blast. Great.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Hi Paddy. This is TF logged in under an alternate nic so I don't fuck up my 3 Word Monty one.

I hope you're having a fantastic afternoon, friend.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:Hey Ms. Dust, sounds like you're having a blast. Great.

thanks for noticing....:kiss:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Good day sire.
Reply
#8

BeatBiter Wrote:Hi Paddy. This is TF logged in under an alternate nic so I don't fuck up my 3 Word Monty one.

I hope you're having a fantastic afternoon, friend.
That three word monty thing is definitely worth protecting at whatever the cost.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That three word monty thing is definitely worth protecting at whatever the cost.

Couldn't agree more.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

I'm very fine and thank you, my friend.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm very fine and thank you, my friend.


Hi BEW have a great weekend!!!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:Hi BEW have a great weekend!!!

Will do, and may I return the wishes?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Last Post by quint
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post by who
02-18-2008, 05:11 AM
Ubtf
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-05-2008, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)