Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is It Me
#1

or is the suck level unusually high in here today

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#2

its you.
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:its you, buttfarmer
FTFM
Reply
#4

Odysseus Wrote:or is the suck level unusually high in here today

Hoover has been beaten hands down...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...en%26lr%3D

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Ody = BEW

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:Hoover has been beaten hands down...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...en%26lr%3D

I want to hit your newborn in the face with a hoover.

-SPork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Ody :wub: BEW
ftfy :lol:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

This was embarassing for all involved.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:This was embarassing for all involved.
it's that kind of day. the shit that going through this site is embarassing for all involved

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)