Poll: Best Chicken Sandwich (Fast Food)? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wendy's
28.57%
2
28.57%
Bojangle's (Chicken Biscuit is acceptable too)
14.29%
1
14.29%
McDonalds
0%
0
0%
Burger King
0%
0
0%
Chik-Fil-A
0%
0
0%
Cook-Out
0%
0
0%
Dairy Queen
0%
0
0%
KFC
28.57%
2
28.57%
Other
28.57%
2
28.57%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Best Fast Food Chicken Sandwich?
#1

Alright, some people prefer the chicken (or the spicy chicken) to a hamburger. Who has the best?

I'd have to go with Bojangle's.
Reply
#2

Whats bojangles?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats bojangles?
I have no idea.
Reply
#4

Other= Popeyes

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Other = Jack in the Box.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Other = Jack in the Box.


you still have a jack in the box your way?! wow!...haven't seen one of those in years....they stil do Tacos too?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote:you still have a jack in the box your way?! wow!...haven't seen one of those in years....they stil do Tacos too?
yeah, but they suck because they deep fry them or something.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:yeah, but they suck because they deep fry them or something.

they deep fry everything...:lol:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:yeah, but they suck because they deep fry them or something.
3 AM, bar closed, those things at 2 $.99 rock.

Deep fried, some sort of meat, and american cheese. Really fucked up, but tasty when loaded.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:3 AM, bar closed, those things at 2 $.99 rock.

Deep fried, some sort of meat, and american cheese. Really fucked up, but tasty when loaded.
I usually hit Taco Bell.

[Image: DSCF0051.jpg]
Reply
#11

Chicken is for fags and girls. Eat steak.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-30-2009, 11:53 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-22-2007, 01:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)