08-23-2005, 10:35 PM
Bill Wrote:I took it down genius.pussy
Odysseus Wrote:pussy
Bill Wrote:you snooze you loose.there was only a 6 minute gap between your post and my first post in this thread.
Bill Wrote:besides I'm not really in touch with the idea of you touching yourself while looking at my pic.i'd only do that if you'd post the wife.
tRICKster Wrote:I'm sure somebody nabbed a copy while it was up... :*>
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:your 5 minutes are up.
Bill Wrote:so I left mine up for 5 minutes....nobody else?here ya go fukker
Odysseus Wrote:here ya go fukker
Bill Wrote:dood, I didn't ask for Clay's view.i have a limited selection here at work.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Nobody liked mine? Hmmm.
Bill Wrote:dood, oddy looks like he could be leu's little brother......