Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BIRD33 Is In My Dome
#1

Fuck, I love that guy!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Repost.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

It needed to be said again.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

Have you picked out what you going to do on your date this weekend?Wendys or Taco Bell?Minature golf or bowling?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Tom, you should put Bird33's avatar in a heart and make it your av.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Have you picked out what you going to do on your date this weekend?Wendys or Taco Bell?Minature golf or bowling?

We're going to an African restaurant in Downtown Milwaukee and then to the Art Museum. Because I'm all sophisticated and stuff.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

African restaurant?Why?Does it serve alcohol?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:African restaurant?Why?Does it serve alcohol?

because he's cultured, he listens to Talib Kweli
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:African restaurant?Why?Does it serve alcohol?

Yes. It's something different. Yes.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:because he's cultured, he listens to Talib Kweli

That too.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:because he's cultured, he listens to Talib Kweli

Im more cultured than both you hicks put together but taking a chick to an african place on a first date looks like your a poser.Try something different after you bang her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:African restaurant?Why?Does it serve alcohol?

Boones Farm or Mad Dog?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Im more cultured than both you hicks put together but taking a chick to an african place on a first date looks like your a poser.Try something different after you bang her.

oh Bird, you're so silly
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:oh Bird, you're so silly

I'd like a diamond pendant in the shape of a cock for my birthday.Get on it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Im more cultured than both you hicks put together but taking a chick to an african place on a first date looks like your a poser.Try something different after you bang her.

I listed some restaurants and asked which ones she liked. She chose the African one.

Your thoughts?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:I listed some restaurants and asked which ones she liked. She chose the African one.

Your thoughts?

You have to have the Watermelon for desert. It is to die for.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:I listed some restaurants and asked which ones she liked. She chose the African one.

Your thoughts?

Alcohol a plus,something different can turn into something bad quick.Im just more comfortable on first dates in familar surrondings.You'll fuck it up either way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Im just more comfortable on first dates in familar surrondings.

Rudy's Gay Bar on 4th Street? St. Peter's School for the Mentally Challenged? A Dungeons & Dragons Party? etc...







BIRD33 Wrote:You'll fuck it up either way.

Yeah, but I'll get a $$$ thread out of it so it's all good.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:Yeah, but I'll get a $$$ thread out of it so it's all good.

make this fucker an admin for fucks sake
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:Yeah, but I'll get a $$$ thread out of it so it's all good.


Im glad you realize this is all that matters.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)