Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dirty Lemricks.
#1

There was a young fellow named Sweeney
Whose girl was a terrible meanie.
The hatch of her snatch
Had a catch that would latch
She could only be screwed by Houdini.


There was a young girl of Cape Cod
Who thought babes were fashioned by God,
But 'twas not the Almighty
Who hiked up her nightie
It was Roger the lodger, by God!


There was a cute girl from Kent
Who said she knew what it meant
When guys asked her to dine,
Gave her whiskey and wine.
She knew what it meant, that's why she went!


A dentist, young Doctor Malone,
Got a charming girl patient alone,
And in his depravity
He filled the wrong cavity
And my how his practice has grown!


There was a young man of Australia,
Who went on a wild bacchanalia.
He buggered a frog,
Two mice and a dog,
And a bishop in fullest regalia.


There once was a fellow named Howard,
Whose large tool was nuclear-powered.
While grabbing some ass,
He reached critical mass;
But think of the girl he deflowered!


There was a young man of Seattle,
Who bested a bull in a battle.
With fire and gumption,
He assumed the bull's function,
And deflowered a whole herd of cattle.


There was a young monk in Siberia
Whose morals were very inferior.
He jumped on a nun,
Which he shouldn't have done;
And now she's a Mother Superior.


There was a young trollop at Yale,
Who had verses tattooed on her tail;
And on her behind,
For the sake of the blind,
A duplicate version in Braille.


The new local cinematorium
Is not only a super sensorium.
But a highly effectual,
Heterosexual,
Mutual masturbatorium.
Reply
#2

Some for the bathroom Big Grin


Here I sit in the misty vapor.
Someone stole the toilet paper.
I cannot wait, I cannot linger,
Watch out ass, here comes the finger!


Here I sit,
What a caper,
I have to shit,
But I'm out of paper


Some people are poor,
While others are rich.
But a shithouse poet,
Is a son of a bitch.


Here I sit,
Cheeks a flexin.'
Squeezin' out,
Another Texan.


To the shithouse poet When he should die.
There should be erected,
Broad and high,
For his cunning And for his wit,
A solid monument of shit.


Better that
Than take a chance,
Costs more than a dime
To launder pants.


You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!


It makes me wonder, to see such wit,
If Shakespeare had been here to shit.
Some swear they saw Shakespeare walk in,
But others say that fart was Bacon.


No matter how you move
Or how you dance,
The last drop always winds up
In your pants.


Give me a muff with thighs on both sides
That's furry and pink all covered with stink;
I don't even care if it's old or it's new,
Cause what the hell, it's something to screw
Reply
#3

I always wanted to try this.... let me know how I do.... Smile



"There once was a girl, W-K,
Who posted pictures on I-T all day.
She posted a few
of herself in the nude,
Now there're guys, who with her, they'd lay!"



I don't have the rhythm's quite right, but I think you get the idea... B)
Reply
#4

:lmao: Thats great Half.
Reply
#5

Everything about this sucks. B)

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

did wikedkissy post nudes?
Reply
#7

There was a young sailor named Bates
Who danced a fandango on skates
A fall on a cutlass
Rendered him nutless
And practically useless on dates.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:did wikedkissy post nudes?

Unfortunately yes .....

And luckily she deleted them all before bailing...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

wow.. that bad eh?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2008, 12:52 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-25-2005, 12:46 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)