08-09-2005, 11:55 PM
the Tom Foolery jerkoff forum? All you fuckers are sheep to his Little Bo Peep.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can I respond to this cum burping fag fiend, Tom?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
minorthreat Wrote:the Tom Foolery jerkoff forum? All you fuckers are sheep to his Little Bo Peep.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can I respond to this cum burping fag fiend, Tom?
minorthreat Wrote:Waitin'pm me somethin, Tom. The dude's waitin'.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:pm me somethin, Tom. The dude's waitin'.
minorthreat Wrote:the Tom Foolery jerkoff forum? All you fuckers are sheep to his Little Bo Peep.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I believe it was last night when you two went for the hat trick. Just sayin'.
minorthreat Wrote:I haven't been able to touch myself since.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This too, shall pass.
minorthreat Wrote:I don't know. I was pretty ruthless.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm not clear on the winner. Who came out ahead? (pun, yeah baby)