Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

One mans trash.......
#1

THIS IS IN LAFAYETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My friends son took these yesterday...his neighbor was throwing away an old swingset
Reply
#2

one more
Reply
#3

anhil8tor Wrote:THIS IS IN LAFAYETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends son took these yesterday...his neighbor was throwing away an old swingset

:| mmh well.....
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote::| mmh well.....

You ever see some wild shit like that in your country?
Reply
#5

Huh That was just weird.....good for them..:loool:

should been under the "you know your a redneck when...."

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:should been under the "you know your a redneck when...."


we aren't referred to as red necks here... that is further north of us.

I thought about just a swingin' too... but I decided to go with one mans trash..
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:You ever see some wild shit like that in your country?

nop, cops sees you then fine you. they could even force you to go to the automobile and navigation service for a complete check if it's too rusty (or just don't looking good if you preffer).

If we have such big things to trash we call the cleaning department and they send you a truck to take your stuff (to some extend it's free of charge).
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:nop, cops sees you then fine you. they could even force you to go to the automobile and navigation service for a complete check if it's too rusty (or just don't looking good if you preffer).

If we have such big things to trash we call the cleaning department and they send you a truck to take your stuff (to some extend it's free of charge).


Sounds charming

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

I'm thinking I need to move in with Ntype.
Reply
#10

anhil8tor Wrote:THIS IS IN LAFAYETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My friends son took these yesterday...his neighbor was throwing away an old swingset

Uhhh yea right. Rolleyes why don't you just admit it was you.
Reply
#11

Beaucephus Wrote:Uhhh yea right. Rolleyes why don't you just admit it was you.

I am ordering my boy the vit E special... sent out for the catalog and DVD
Reply
#12

anhil8tor Wrote:I am ordering my boy the vit E special... sent out for the catalog and DVD

:lool:
Reply
#13

Beaucephus Wrote::lool:


Um.. not the hook.. or a cat.. I was talking about that swingset thingy
Reply
#14

anhil8tor Wrote:Um.. not the hook.. or a cat.. I was talking about that swingset thingy

Oh :|
Reply
#15

anhil8tor Wrote:Um.. not the hook.. or a cat.. I was talking about that swingset thingy
I'll bet you had to refinance the trailer.
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet you had to refinance the trailer.


I'll bet your room at your parents house has a pretty view.
Reply
#17

anhil8tor Wrote:I'll bet your room at your parents house has a pretty view.
Just terrible.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Just terrible.


yes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Trash!
Chicken Shit Motherfucker
Last Post by leeman
04-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Last Post by Chubs
06-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-20-2004, 04:14 PM
Last Post by Hambone
07-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Last Post by ClayRock
07-22-2004, 01:35 AM
Last Post by diabolik
07-12-2004, 09:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)