07-20-2005, 03:11 AM
What's the grossest shit you'd do for $100k?
Be creative
Be creative
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:LSup tuf guy.
E
C
T
E
R
S
U
C
K
S
C
O
C
K
i tried to get creative with it, but i lost my focus.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Sup tuf guy.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:ps thanks for the points.
Sneezy Wrote:Im just being honest. 5 minutes of nothing but pain and humilation for that much cash would buy mega kind bud.It only hurts on the insertion. If you relax, the rest won't hurt
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:I would spend 24 hours encased in a 5x5x5 cabinet filled with rotting fish, and eat and digest 10 bites of said fish.Eeeewwwww, that's like round 2 of Fear Factor shit.
Swits Wrote:What's the grossest shit you'd do for $100k?
Be creative
Swits Wrote:Would you take a bite?
TammyC Wrote:no, but i'd pull him on top of me so he could smear himself in it..