07-19-2005, 09:31 PM
do you check your personal emails?
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
WoolyGoat Wrote:Outlook (work) gives me an icon, and I use gmail notifier as well.
snarg Wrote:you can set up your gmail to come to the outlookYeah I've heard that. I've got my browser open most of the day anyway, so it's not a big deal. Besides, when I get gmail, it's usually something good...work mail generally sucks. Hard.
while saving a copy in gmail
it makes life easier
WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah I've heard that. I've got my browser open most of the day anyway, so it's not a big deal. Besides, when I get gmail, it's usually something good...work mail generally sucks. Hard.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
cLaY Wrote:Not often enough. I also have a bad habit of not deleting old emails.
sin,
Purple_Haze
(sorry)
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol