07-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Do you dream nightly and remember them? Do you have night terrors? Do you have sexual dreams?

Banana Wrote:Do you dream nightly and remember them?
Not very often
Do you have night terrors?
No but my 5 year old does. they scare me more than they do him. He sits up with eyes wide open screaming to the top of his lungs. I talk to him and he responds but looks at me with a blank stare the whole time. I've been to the point of picking him up and holding him and walking around holding him but it continues still. The last one took about 15 minutes then he faded off to sleep leaving me & mom tripped out without any sleep for the rest of the damn night. He has a heart condition so him getting all worked up like that just freaks us out more as his heart is racing through the whole thing. I have found the best thing to do is to just talk him through it and act like I am right beside him in the dream all the while assuring him I am there and it is ok. I hate night terrors.
Do you have sexual dreams?
Not anymore like I used to.
Banana Wrote:I once dreamt that my ex-boyfriend was a trumpet in a shoe.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:did you blow the sole?:ct:
><
Banana Wrote:I once dreamt that my ex-boyfriend was a trumpet in a shoe.
Raiden Wrote:It's my understanding that you only remember the dreams which wake you up...if you sleep through one, then you won't remember it.
TomFoolery Wrote:My dream from last night: A friend and I were at Target. He was a S.W.A.T. team member and decked out in full assault gear. We were having a conversation, and mid-sentence he held his index finger to his mouth. I shut the fuck up while he crept to the front of the store and blasted the fuck out of a terrorist in the abdomen with his assault rifle. The poor bastard never saw it coming.
Now the other terrorists hiding out in the store know something is up, so they start firing rounds at everyone they see. I duck behind the jewelry counter since I'm not armed, and I yell at everyone (mostly dumbfounded women who didn't know what was going on) to get down. I get spotted by a terrorist and he fires at me, but I move before I get sprayed by bullets.
Then I woke up. I think I've been watching too much 24.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
TomFoolery Wrote:Then I woke up. I think I've been watching too much 24.
paybacksare Wrote:There's a jewelry counter at Target? :lool:
cLaY Wrote:You should stop being a faggot and start dreaming about Elisha Cuthbert sucking on your solid 2" chub.
TomFoolery Wrote:My dream from last night: A friend and I were at Target. He was a S.W.A.T. team member and decked out in full assault gear. We were having a conversation, and mid-sentence he held his index finger to his mouth. I shut the fuck up while he crept to the front of the store and blasted the fuck out of a terrorist in the abdomen with his assault rifle. The poor bastard never saw it coming.
Now the other terrorists hiding out in the store know something is up, so they start firing rounds at everyone they see. I duck behind the jewelry counter since I'm not armed, and I yell at everyone (mostly dumbfounded women who didn't know what was going on) to get down. I get spotted by a terrorist and he fires at me, but I move before I get sprayed by bullets.
Then I woke up. I think I've been watching too much 24.