Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do you remember your dreams?
#1

Do you dream nightly and remember them? Do you have night terrors? Do you have sexual dreams?
Reply
#2

Yes.
Reply
#3

I've only had a couple sex dreams...1 I nailed shortly after I dreamed about him..Wink
One was about a total fucking tard UJer..????????????????????????
Reply
#4

yes. no. yes.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Do you dream nightly and remember them?
Not very often

Do you have night terrors?

No but my 5 year old does. they scare me more than they do him. He sits up with eyes wide open screaming to the top of his lungs. I talk to him and he responds but looks at me with a blank stare the whole time. I've been to the point of picking him up and holding him and walking around holding him but it continues still. The last one took about 15 minutes then he faded off to sleep leaving me & mom tripped out without any sleep for the rest of the damn night. He has a heart condition so him getting all worked up like that just freaks us out more as his heart is racing through the whole thing. I have found the best thing to do is to just talk him through it and act like I am right beside him in the dream all the while assuring him I am there and it is ok. I hate night terrors. Cry

Do you have sexual dreams?

Not anymore like I used to.

See above
Reply
#6

I remember them most of the time. No night terrors, sometimes sexual, mostly just bizarre. Still trying to figure out if they mean anything.
Reply
#7

I once dreamt that my ex-boyfriend was a trumpet in a shoe. Huh
Reply
#8

mmh yes, no, yes. (and sometimes I wish I could tape them because they are truely impressive)
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I once dreamt that my ex-boyfriend was a trumpet in a shoe. Huh


did you blow the sole?































:loool: :lool:

><
Reply
#10

Cameltoe280 Wrote:did you blow the sole?



><
:ct:



























:loool:
Reply
#11

It's my understanding that you only remember the dreams which wake you up...if you sleep through one, then you won't remember it.
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:I once dreamt that my ex-boyfriend was a trumpet in a shoe. Huh

Nyquil?
Reply
#13

I don't dream. If I do I doesn't remember.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#14

I remember my dreams......they were alot happier before I got married and had kids.
Reply
#15

Raiden Wrote:It's my understanding that you only remember the dreams which wake you up...if you sleep through one, then you won't remember it.


your understanding is incorrect
you can program yourself to remember your dreams

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

My dream from last night: A friend and I were at Target. He was a S.W.A.T. team member and decked out in full assault gear. We were having a conversation, and mid-sentence he held his index finger to his mouth. I shut the fuck up while he crept to the front of the store and blasted the fuck out of a terrorist in the abdomen with his assault rifle. The poor bastard never saw it coming.

Now the other terrorists hiding out in the store know something is up, so they start firing rounds at everyone they see. I duck behind the jewelry counter since I'm not armed, and I yell at everyone (mostly dumbfounded women who didn't know what was going on) to get down. I get spotted by a terrorist and he fires at me, but I move before I get sprayed by bullets.

Then I woke up. I think I've been watching too much 24.
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:My dream from last night: A friend and I were at Target. He was a S.W.A.T. team member and decked out in full assault gear. We were having a conversation, and mid-sentence he held his index finger to his mouth. I shut the fuck up while he crept to the front of the store and blasted the fuck out of a terrorist in the abdomen with his assault rifle. The poor bastard never saw it coming.

Now the other terrorists hiding out in the store know something is up, so they start firing rounds at everyone they see. I duck behind the jewelry counter since I'm not armed, and I yell at everyone (mostly dumbfounded women who didn't know what was going on) to get down. I get spotted by a terrorist and he fires at me, but I move before I get sprayed by bullets.

Then I woke up. I think I've been watching too much 24.

There's a jewelry counter at Target? :lool:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:Then I woke up. I think I've been watching too much 24.

You should stop being a faggot and start dreaming about Elisha Cuthbert sucking on your solid 2" chub.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

paybacksare Wrote:There's a jewelry counter at Target? :lool:

Yes?



cLaY Wrote:You should stop being a faggot and start dreaming about Elisha Cuthbert sucking on your solid 2" chub.

Already been done, dawg.
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:My dream from last night: A friend and I were at Target. He was a S.W.A.T. team member and decked out in full assault gear. We were having a conversation, and mid-sentence he held his index finger to his mouth. I shut the fuck up while he crept to the front of the store and blasted the fuck out of a terrorist in the abdomen with his assault rifle. The poor bastard never saw it coming.

Now the other terrorists hiding out in the store know something is up, so they start firing rounds at everyone they see. I duck behind the jewelry counter since I'm not armed, and I yell at everyone (mostly dumbfounded women who didn't know what was going on) to get down. I get spotted by a terrorist and he fires at me, but I move before I get sprayed by bullets.

Then I woke up. I think I've been watching too much 24.


The being a Target in a Target thing is pretty telling...just sayin'
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-31-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-20-2007, 05:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)