Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Will One Of You Tards With UJ Cred Do Me A Favor?
#1

Start a thread there for me.


Subject: Question From TomFoolery: Any of You Assfucks Play XBox Online?

Body: TomFoolery would like to challenge anyone whose nic he recognizes (and doesn't think sucks) at MVP Baseball 2005. His XBox handle is 'Sweaty Nutbag'. He's online right now (8:00 P.M. CST).
Reply
#2

I'd love to but I think my juice card is running kinda low right now.
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:I'd love to but I think my juice card is running kinda low right now.

I appreciate the thought.
Reply
#4

Blondie Wrote:I'd love to but I think my juice card is running kinda low right now.
I can help you make more juice.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I can help you make more juice.


Answer your PM's!
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:Answer your PM's!
:loool:

How? Confusedcratch:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

I do it but i dont have cred at uj
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:Start a thread there for me.


Subject: Question From TomFoolery: Any of You Assfucks Play XBox Online?

Body: TomFoolery would like to challenge anyone whose nic he recognizes (and doesn't think sucks) at MVP Baseball 2005. His XBox handle is 'Sweaty Nutbag'. He's online right now (8:00 P.M. CST).
Anybody play XBox Live out there?

I have a Public Challenge from TomFoolery, who goes by the name of "Sweaty Nutsack" who will accept challenges from people he knows.

Who's up for this? He will fuck you up and laugh at you!!!

(Actually I've heard he sucks... great to increase your online rating, as I see it).

Post if you're gonna do it and I'll tell him.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Edited at UJ for the body text to eidetically match TF's first post in this thread. :"::

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Anybody play XBox Live out there?

I have a Public Challenge from TomFoolery, who goes by the name of "Sweaty Nutsack" who will accept challenges from people he knows.

Who's up for this? He will fuck you up and laugh at you!!!

(Actually I've heard he sucks... great to increase your online rating, as I see it).

Post if you're gonna do it and I'll tell him.

Thanks, Kurt.
Reply
#11

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Edited at UJ for the body text to eidetically match TF's first post in this thread. :"::

Thanks, Rick.
Reply
#12

1st reply by Hoax: lfc i think you just gained +7 board credit for this post.
2nd by Trece: -7
3rd by Freak: R@CK THIS THREAD




sorry, Herman, looks bleak.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#13

The outlook will improve, Richard. Tell Freak I love him.
Reply
#14

He just challenged you to "Super Nintendo Live"

I have the Gun for "Duck Hunt" if you need.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

Tell him that I hope he dies.
Reply
#16

Hoax Wrote:lfc i think you just gained +7 board credit for this post.

werd







Tell Trece I said "Go Sox". And that I love him.
Reply
#17

Dr. Lecter Wrote:He just challenged you to "Super Nintendo Live"

I have the Gun for "Duck Hunt" if you need.


I like you. So are you game for some "Duck Hunt"? :vite:
Reply
#18

soloca Wrote:I do it but i dont have cred at uj

Thanks anyway, Pete. Appreciated.
Reply
#19

FrEaK Wrote:I like you. So are you game for some "Duck Hunt"? :vite:


If you call the tards, they will come.
Reply
#20

I'd own you. I never stopped playing Duck Hunt since it came out, and never upgraded my system.
I use my not needed 3rd shot on the dog EVERY TIME.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by newduser
10-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Ntype
07-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by xXhOnEyBeEXx
06-23-2005, 12:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)