Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

We should fill this bitch with porn and racism-NSFW
#21

[Image: hood.jpg]
[Image: FlipOff.jpg]
Is that SQ Bimmer?
Reply
#22

[Image: vitE.jpg]
Reply
#23

Sad(
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote:Sad(

Stop it! The Vit E with the wine glass is $$$$$
Reply
#25

VitaminE Wrote:Stop it! The Vit E with the wine glass is $$$$$
Sorry, it wasn't directed at you, it was what I thought the thread should be retitled.

Wink
Reply
#26

I'm bored.
Reply
#27

**juggles**
Reply
#28

**rubs nipples**
Reply
#29

*spits on cock head*

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#30

Banana Wrote:**rubs nipples**
IN!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

Banana Wrote:**rubs nipples**

Hmmm, Let's see how this turns out....

I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.
Reply
#32

cLaY Wrote:*spits on cock head*

Out!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#33

cLaY Wrote:*spits on cock head*

YIKES!!! You gotta believe me I didn't see that before my last post!
Reply
#34

VitaminE Wrote:Hmmm, Let's see how this turns out....

I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.I'm bored.
cats have ...what? 5 nipples? 6? I have two cats.

**Rubs 14 nipples**
Reply
#35

VitaminE Wrote:YIKES!!! You gotta believe me I didn't see that before my last post!

clay converts another one
Reply
#36

I have nipples Greg......

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#37

leucetios Wrote:clay converts another one
Thanks for going out of your way to clean this up!
Reply
#38

SanDog Wrote:I have nipples Greg......


you want Greg to rub your nipples? :|
Reply
#39

leucetios Wrote:you want Greg to rub your nipples? :|

I don't give a fuck who rubs 'em. Just shave close and I will close my eyes.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#40

SanDog Wrote:I don't give a fuck who rubs 'em. Just shave close and I will close my eyes.
I think I'm horny. Nice work.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)