Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Meatbreath...
#1

I will not be going to the John Legend/Common/De La Soul show with you, you fucking beast.
Reply
#2

I'm too tired to log off.
Reply
#3

VitaminE Wrote:I'm too tired to log off.

You ruined my thread. Sad
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:I ruined my thread. Sad

This does not vary from your routine.
Reply
#5

I was kidding. Meat Breath isn't one of my trolls. I believe she is a real member here.
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:This does not vary from your routine.

If I become an admin I will hook you up with a 300 x 300 max avatar size. I love you.
Reply
#7

Your l337 confuses me.
Reply
#8

Meatbreath's email account was suspended, if a mod could send new login info to cLay it would be appreciated.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:I was kidding. Meat Breath isn't one of my trolls. I believe she is a real member here.

how do you keep all your trolls organized ? An excel spreadsheet ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fem
11-16-2005, 07:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)