Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year

minorthreat Wrote:You, I and a handful of others feel that way. The board as a whole loves them.

The most fun I've had there in a while was the MT vs. Alkie smack. And it was pathetic at best.


I missed that. We do have the NinRipMexi troll, dawg. It's pretty good
Reply

cLaY Wrote:you're responsible? and you say this place needs to be purged?


Responsible for what? I've already run off half of them, dood. What do you want from me? :lool:
Reply

bdic Wrote:I missed that. We do have the NinRipMexi troll, dawg. It's pretty good

I do like that troll. Maybe I miss Ronnie?
Reply

Sak' is the only thing holding that place up

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Sak' is the only thing holding that place up


He's a big part, but he's not the only one.
Reply

bdic Wrote:He's a big part, but he's not the only one.

sorry, your 3 word post week made me laugh on occasion.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

bdic Wrote:He's a big part, but he's not the only one.

I'm not saying there isn't any substance there, you just have to wade through 15 Bobby and Mis threads to get to it.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I'm not saying there isn't any substance there, you just have to wade through 15 Bobby and Mis threads to get to it.

and what's her name and schmuckity.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I'm not saying there isn't any substance there, you just have to wade through 15 Bobby and Mis threads to get to it.


Post during the day and stay on page 1. Their shit moves quickly
Reply

bdic Wrote:Post during the day and stay on page 1. Their shit moves quickly


That is part of my problem, I rarely can post during the day.
Reply

Well then that sucks. I feel your pain
Reply

bdic Wrote:Well then that sucks. I feel your pain


Oh well, it good to have you back here again.


We need to start trolltraining again.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Oh well, it good to have you back here again.


We need to start trolltraining again.


Haven't done that in awhile. The village train left a bad taste and the other ones have been trigger happy ('sup ownster, etc.)
Reply

bdic Wrote:Haven't done that in awhile. The village train left a bad taste and the other ones have been trigger happy ('sup ownster, etc.)


I just found out last night that Rufus Wainwright really is homosexual. And here I thought we were telling them stuff they didn't know at the time.
Reply

Hall of Fame train right there
Reply

bdic Wrote:Hall of Fame train right there


Wonder if it's open again?
Reply

I'm not going in for a two-man show. And I'm not going in if that pocket of sperm Raiden is the wing man
Reply

bdic Wrote:I'm not going in for a two-man show. And I'm not going in if that pocket of sperm Raiden is the wing man


It is something to think about for later. I'm sure they've forgotten about us by now.
Reply

:bump:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

bump

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)