06-22-2005, 04:10 AM
![[Image: 4810snipes1.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/98318ti/4810snipes1.jpg)
![[Image: snipes4810.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/98318ti/snipes4810.jpg)
![[Image: 4810snipes2.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/98318ti/4810snipes2.jpg)
sorry the pics suck, there was still a lot of construction going on in the backyard and I need to go back to get better ones.
![[Image: 4810snipes1.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/98318ti/4810snipes1.jpg)
![[Image: snipes4810.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/98318ti/snipes4810.jpg)
![[Image: 4810snipes2.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/98318ti/4810snipes2.jpg)
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Dude... seriously... you clean a hell of a pool. Now get fucked.
anhil8tor Wrote:where does the water go?
![[Image: 4810snipes3.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/98318ti/4810snipes3.jpg)
Raiden Wrote:hahahahaha...I haven't cleaned a pool since '98, fuckwit. I'm an arrogant, elitist designer/consultant/contractor. Suck it.Ya. You pour cement, beaner. Keep boosting yourself. You'll be CIA Director soon, shitslick.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ya. You pour cement, beaner. Keep boosting yourself. You'll be CIA Director soon, shitslick.
Dude you look 40. You were still cleaning pools at age 33? :lool:
Raiden Wrote:thanks, Gin.Golly, you're clearly rubber, and I'm glue then, eh?
Raiden Wrote:roffle wafflezindeed. Great range you showed with that one. :roll:
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Golly, you're clearly rubber, and I'm glue then, eh?
Listen darling. You wanna act all tough and call someone out as a CUNT for sending you a personal pic when you're with your Ownter "Mob"? Go ahead. But since I was privvy to that info and saw that info, as far as I'm concerned you are a two-faced, worthless piece of shit who might have a nice job but no friends on this site.
Furthermore, your 'secret' plan to get pics of TammyC will shortly be cockblocked as well.
We're on to you, cuntdrip.
Swits Wrote:CANNONBAAAAAAALLLLLL! *splash*Excuse me, that's not the pool vacuum hose, but you don't have to let go...
Nice pool! Anyone wanna skinny dip?
TammyC Wrote:Raiden? Care to explain what he's talking about? :mellow:
TammyC Wrote:Raiden? Care to explain what he's talking about? :mellow:Uh-Oh!! One for Bad, Two for Good...
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Excuse me, that's not the pool vacuum hose, but you don't have to let go...I was wondering why it started leaking