Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year

i've missed you over here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:i was just waiting for a special invitation:

1949...................have at it chilluns

I was going to guess '53 or '54.
Reply

anhil8tor Wrote:Dryg som faan


WTF does that mean?

Ask whoever changed it
Reply

Beaucephus Wrote:I was going to guess '53 or '54.

as long as i am here, you aren't old, bobo Wink

shit, i have lived in seven decades already :|

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Nobody givings fuck
Reply

nor a snail's cock, for that matter, smegma slurper

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

bdic Wrote:Ask whoever changed it

what had you changed mine to?
Reply

Did we ever find out what the point of this was?

Fuck.
Reply

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Did we ever find out what the point of this was?
I still haven't.
Reply

1983

*joins angelicdemon at the kiddy table*

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply

Swits Wrote:1983

*joins angelicdemon at the kiddy table*
I agree the model in your pic is hot.

so
hot
Reply

Swits Wrote:1983

*joins angelicdemon at the kiddy table*
two juice boxes...coming up!

[Image: line.gif]
Reply

spike mine.
Reply

I was born in 1974
Reply

26 years old?
Reply

angelicdemon Wrote:26 years old?


That works, I guess.
Reply

i said my max age for dating is 25.

But that doesn't matter anyway.
Reply

angelicdemon Wrote:26 years old?


i'd like a recount

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

what's the story with all those dates. are you trying some vodoooo ???? aha h :d
Reply

who knows what.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)