Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i've missed you over here
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Beaucephus Wrote:I was going to guess '53 or '54.
as long as i am here, you aren't old, bobo
shit, i have lived in seven decades already :|
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
nor a snail's cock, for that matter, smegma slurper
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 3,318
Threads: 288
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
Did we ever find out what the point of this was?
Fuck.
angelicdemon
Unregistered
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Did we ever find out what the point of this was?
I still haven't.
Posts: 964
Threads: 23
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
1983
*joins angelicdemon at the kiddy table*
angelicdemon
Unregistered
Swits Wrote:1983
*joins angelicdemon at the kiddy table*
I agree the model in your pic is hot.
so
hot
angelicdemon
Unregistered
angelicdemon
Unregistered
angelicdemon
Unregistered
i said my max age for dating is 25.
But that doesn't matter anyway.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
angelicdemon Wrote:26 years old?
i'd like a recount
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
what's the story with all those dates. are you trying some vodoooo ???? aha h :d
angelicdemon
Unregistered