Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year

snarg Wrote:is he still looking for birth yrs??
You're out. He works with an equation that needs 4 numbers, not 3.
Reply

VitaminE Wrote:Don't fall down, fukkers will start throwing dirt on you.

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You're out. He works with an equation that needs 4 numbers, not 3.


:finger:

age discrimination is agin the law
i'm callin my lawyer
(if i can remember where i put the number)

of he wants my birth yr, i will pm to him
i can't take the abuse y'all would heap on :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Just post it
Reply

19/F/Washington DC here!!! :wub:
Reply

1986

I'm a fire Tiger.
Reply

This isn't a troll thread. Go fuck selves
Reply

bdic Wrote:This isn't a troll thread. Go fuck selves

I want to fuck something, anything resembling a dick would be just fine!
Reply

bdic Wrote:This isn't a troll thread. Go fuck selves
good, I'm not a troll so it doesn't matter.
Reply

Horrible. Simply horrible.
Reply

bdic, does that stand for Big Dick? LMAO! OMG I want some dick! :wub:
Reply

Goody2Shoes Wrote:bdic, does that stand for Big Dick? LMAO! OMG I want some dick! :wub:


Ya. PM me. We'll hook up.
Reply

HOF fer sure
Reply

anhil8tor Wrote:HOF fer sure


Ungrateful bitch. I changed your title--you owe me 1000 points fuckhead
Reply

wah wah.
Reply

angelicdemon Wrote:wah wah.

Fuck you and your overbite
Reply

bdic Wrote:Just post it


i was just waiting for a special invitation:

1949...................have at it chilluns

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:i was just waiting for a special invitation:

1949...................have at it chilluns

Nice work
Reply

Dryg som faan


WTF does that mean?
Reply

bdic Wrote:Fuck you and your overbite
only if you fuck hard.
Reply

1981

You're not welcome

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)