Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year
#61

ntype Wrote:define

Bag filled with fluid that a woman shoves in her pussy and squeezes to clean it out. A real favorite of whores.

Fuck.
Reply
#62

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Bag filled with fluid that a woman shoves in her pussy to clean it out. A real favorite of whores.


That too
Reply
#63

significance of year of birth collection?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#64

1978
Reply
#65

Fairiedust Wrote:significance of year of birth collection?


Patience
Reply
#66

jar025 Wrote:1978



Thank you
Reply
#67

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Bag filled with fluid that a woman shoves in her pussy and squeezes to clean it out. A real favorite of whores.

well ok. mmh is it an insult or some kind smack ? (I think *local* insults doesn't work with foreigners)
Reply
#68

ntype Wrote:well ok. mmh is it an insult or some kind smack ? (I think *local* insults doesn't work with foreigners)


you mean women in other countries have poor hygiene?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#69

Fairiedust Wrote:you mean women in other countries have poor hygiene?

tagnet
Reply
#70

ntype Wrote:well ok. mmh is it an insult or some kind smack ? (I think *local* insults doesn't work with foreigners)

Yeah he is basically saying your purpose in life is to clean out dirty pussy.

Fuck.
Reply
#71

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Yeah he is basically saying your purpose in life is to clean out dirty pussy.

sex is not dirty.
Reply
#72

This guy delivers, clearly.
bdic Wrote:I'm back for good. Get ready for lots of spam and nothing of substance.
Reply
#73

ntype Wrote:sex is not dirty.

Then you arent doing it right. :lol:

Fuck.
Reply
#74

1967
Reply
#75

1980.


I think he's gonna make a map with all of ITs birthdays on it. Confusedcratch:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#76

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Then you arent doing it right. :lol:

you know how looks the "magic box" after sex ?


no ? Ever seen a dog eating yoghurt ?
Reply
#77

ntype Wrote:you know how looks the "magic box" after sex ?


no ? Ever seen a dog eating yoghurt ?


:lool: I like the roastbeef sandwich with mayo metaphor more.

Fuck.
Reply
#78

Dr. Lecter Wrote:This guy delivers, clearly.
DO THE RIGHT THING

by

Spike Lee






Second Draft
March 1, 1988; Brooklyn, N.Y.

Forty Acres and a Mule Filmworks, Inc.
YA-DIG SHO-NUFF
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
WGA #45816




"The greatest miracle Christianity has achieved in America
is that the black man in white Christian hands has not grown
violent. It is a miracle that 22 million black people have
not risen up against their oppressors--in which they would
have been justified by all moral criteria, and even by the
democratic tradition! It is a miracle that a nation of
black people has so fervently continued to believe in a
turn-the-other-cheek and heaven-for-you-after-you-die
philosophy! It is a miracle that the American Black people
have remained a peaceful people, while catching all the
centuries of hell that they have caught, here in white man's
heaven! The miracle is that the white man's puppet Negro
'leaders,' his preachers and the educated Negroes laden with
degrees, and others who have been allowed to wax fat off
their black poor brothers, have been able to hold the black
masses quiet until now."

--THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MALCOLM X

TITLES--WHITE ON BLACK

PLACE
Brooklyn, New York

CUT TO:

TIME
Present

CUT TO:

WEATHER
Hot as shit!

CUT TO:

INT: WE LOVE RADIO STATION STOREFRONT--DAY

EXTREME CLOSE UP

WE SEE only big white teeth and very Negroidal (big) lips.

MISTER SEÑOR LOVE DADDY
Waaaake up!
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Up ya wake! Up ya wake! Up ya wake!

CAMERA MOVES BACK SLOWLY TO REVEAL MISTER SEÑOR LOVE DADDY,
a DJ, a radio personality, behind a microphone.


MISTER SEÑOR LOVE DADDY
This is Mister Señor Love Daddy.
Your voice of choice. The world's
only twelve-hour strongman, here on
WE LOVE radio, 108 FM. The last on
your dial, but the first in ya
hearts, and that's the truth, Ruth!

The CAMERA, which is STILL PULLING BACK, shows that Mister
Señor Love Daddy is actually sitting in a storefront window.
The control booth looks directly out onto the street. This
is WE LOVE RADIO, a modest station with a loyal following,
right in the heart of the neighborhood. The OPENING SHOT
will be a TRICK SHOT--the CAMERA PULLING BACK through the
storefront window.

MISTER SEÑOR LOVE DADDY
Here I am. Am I here? Y'know it.
It ya know. This is Mister Señor
Love Daddy, doing the nasty to ya
ears, ya ears to the nasty. I'se
play only da platters dat matter,
da matters dat platter and that's
the truth, Ruth.

He hits the cart machine and we hear a station jingle.

VO
L-O-V-E RADIO.

MISTER SEÑOR LOVE DADDY
Doing da ying and yang da flip and
flop da hippy and hoppy
(he yodels)
Yo da lay he hoo. I have today's
forecast.
(he screams)
HOT!

He laughs like a madman.

INT: DA MAYOR'S BEDROOM--DAY

An old, grizzled man stirs in the bed, his sheets are soaked
with sweat. He flings them off his wet body.

DA MAYOR
Damn, it's hot.

INT: JADE'S APARTMENT--DAY

CAMERA MOVES IN ON a young man sitting at the edge of a sofa
bed.

CLOSE UP--HIS SMALL HANDS

WE SEE him counting his money. This isn't any ordinary
counting of money, he's straightening out all the corners of
the bills, arranging them so the bills--actually the "dead
presidents"--are facing the same way. This is MOOKIE. Once
he's finished with that task, counting his money, he sneaks
into his sister's bedroom.

INT: JADE'S BEDROOM--DAY

CLOSE UP--JADE

JADE, Mookie's sister, is fast asleep. Mookie's fingers
ENTER THE FRAME and start to play with her lips. Jade
pushes his hands away. Mookie waits several beats and he
continues. Jade wakes up--mad.

JADE
Don't you have enough sense not to
bother people when they're sleeping?

MOOKIE
Wake up!

JADE
Wake up? Saturday is the lone day
I get to sleep late.

MOOKIE
It's gonna be hot today.

JADE
Good! Leave me alone when I'm
sleeping. I'm gonna get a lock on
my door, to keep ya ass outta here.

MOOKIE
Don't ya love ya brother Mookie
anymore? I loves ya, Jade.

JADE
Do me a favor. Go to work.

MOOKIE
Later. Gotta get paid.

He plants a big fat juicy on his sister's forehead.

EXT: SAL'S FAMOUS PIZZERIA--DAY

A 1975 El Dorado pulls up in front of the neighborhood
pizzeria--Sal's Famous Pizzeria.

From out of the car comes the owner, SAL, a slightly
overweight man in his early fifties, and his two sons, PINO,
22, and VITO, 20. It's time for them to go to work at Sal's
Famous Pizzeria in the heart of Black Brooklyn. Sal's sits
on the corner of The Block. The Block being where this film
on the hottest day of the summer takes place.

Pino kicks a beer can in his path into the gutter.

SAL
Pino, get a broom and sweep out
front.

PINO
Vito, get a broom and sweep out
front.

VITO
See, Pop. That's just what I was
talkin' about. Every single time
you tell Pino to do something, he
gives it to me.

PINO
He's nuts.

SAL
The both of youse, shaddup.

VITO
Tell Pino.

PINO
Get the broom.

VITO
I ain't getting shit.

SAL
Hey! Watch it.

PINO
I didn't want to come to work
anyway. I hate this freakin' place.

SAL
Can you do better? C'mere.

Pino is now silent. Sal walks over to him.


SAL
Can you do better?
(he pops Pino upside
the head)
I didn't think so. This is a
respectable business. Nuthin'
wrong with it. Get dat broom.

PINO
Tell Vito.

VITO
Pop asked you.

SAL
I'm gonna kill somebody today.

EXT: MOOKIE'S BROWNSTONE--DAY

Mookie comes down his stoop and walks to work.

EXT: STREET--DAY

The Block is beginning to come to life. Those unlucky souls
who have to work this Saturday drag themselves to it, and
the kids are out on the street to play in the hot sun all
day long.

EXT: MOTHER SISTER'S STOOP--DAY

Mookie stops to say hello to MOTHER SISTER. She leans out
her window on the parlor floor. In the summertime, the only
time when she's not perched in her window is when she's
asleep.

MOTHER SISTER
Good morning, Mookie.

MOOKIE
Good morning to you.

MOTHER SISTER
Now, Mookie, don't work too hard
today. The man said it's gonna be
HOT as the devil. I don't want ya
falling out from the heat. You
hear me, son?

MOOKIE
I hear ya, Mother Sister. I hear
you.


MOTHER SISTER
Good. I'll be watching ya, son.
Mother Sister always watches.

INT: SAL'S FAMOUS PIZZERIA--DAY

Mookie enters the pizzeria and Pino is on him before the
door closes.

PINO
Mookie, late again. How many times
I gotta tell you?

MOOKIE
Hello, Sal. Hello, Vito.

SAL
How ya doin', Mookie?

VITO
Whaddup?

MOOKIE
Just coolin'.

PINO
You're still late.

SAL
Pino, relax, will ya.

PINO
Here, take the broom. The front
needs sweeping.

MOOKIE
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. I
just got here. You sweep. I
betcha Sal asked you first anyhow.

VITO
That's right.

PINO
Shaddup, Vito.

MOOKIE
Fuck dat shit. I deliver pizzas.
That's what I get paid for.

PINO
You get paid to do what we say.


MOOKIE
What we say. I didn't hear Sal say
nuthin'.

Pino looks at his father. He wants to be backed up on this;
all he gets is an amused look, and a smirk from Vito.

PINO
Who's working for who?

There's a knock on the door and Da Mayor enters.

SAL
Come on in, Mayor.

DA MAYOR
Good morning, gentlemens. It's
gonna be a scorcher today, that's
for sure. Need any work done
around here?

Sal looks at Pino, who reluctantly gives Da Mayor the broom.

DA MAYOR
It will be the cleanest sidewalk in
Brooklyn. Clean as the Board of
Health.

Da Mayor almost runs out of the pizzeria in his hurry; soon
as he finishes he'll be able to get a bottle.

PINO
Pop, I don't believe this shit. We
runnin' welfare or somethin'?
Every day you give dat bum--

MOOKIE
Da Mayor ain't no bum.

PINO
Give dat bum a dollar for sweeping
our sidewalk. What do we pay
Mookie for? He don't even work. I
work harder than him and I'm your
own son.

MOOKIE
Who don't work? Let's see you
carry six large pies up six flights
of stairs. No elevator either and
shit.


SAL
Both of youse--shaddup. This is a
place of business.

VITO
Tell 'em, Pop.

PINO
Me and you are gonna have a talk.

VITO
Sez who?

PINO
Sez me.

SAL
Hey! What did I say?

MOOKIE
Who doesn't work? Don't start no
shit, won't be no shit.

SAL
Mookie, no cursing in the store.

MOOKIE
Talk to your son.

EXT: SAL'S FAMOUS PIZZERIA--DAY
Reply
#79

Da Mayor sweeps the sidewalk, happy as can be. As soon as
he finishes he can get that money and get that bottle.

EXT: STOOP--DAY

A group of youths sit on a stoop, waiting for someone. They
are CEE, PUNCHY, and the lone female, ELLA.

ELLA
What's keeping him?

PUNCHY
You call him, then.

Ella stands up and yells.

ELLA
Yo, Ahmad!

PUNCHY
I coulda done dat.


ELLA
Yo, Ahmad!

She looks up into his window, then sits down.

ELLA
Punchy, if ya want to do some more
screaming, be my guest. I'm too
through.

The door swings open at the top of the stoop and AHMAD
appears.

AHMAD
Who's yelling my name?

ELLA
Punchy told me to.

AHMAD
Don't listen to him, it will get ya
in trouble.

ELLA
Heard that, Punchy.

Ahmad sits down with them.

AHMAD
Ella, you have a brain, use it.

In the BG, we hear the dum-dum-dum of a giant box. The
sound gets louder as the box gets closer. The youths look
down the block and see a tall young man coming towards them.
He has a very distinct walk, it's more like a bop. This is
RADIO RAHEEM. The size of his box is tremendous and one has
to think, how does he carry something that big around with
him? It must weigh a ton, and it seems like the sidewalk
shakes as the rap music blares out. The song we hear is the
only one Radio Raheem plays.

MEDIUM SHOT--RADIO RAHEEM

Radio Raheem stops in front of the group, looks at them, and
turns down the volume. It's quiet again.

RADIO RAHEEM
Peace, y'all.

ELLA
Peace, Radio Raheem.

CEE
Peace.

10.


PUNCHY
You the man, Radio Raheem.

AHMAD
It's your world.

CEE
In a big way.

Radio Raheem nods and turns up the volume. Way up.

AHMAD
My people. My people.

EXT: WE LOVE STOREFRONT--DAY

Radio Raheem waves to Mister Señor Love Daddy as he walks by.

INT: WE LOVE CONTROL BOOTH--DAY

Mister Señor Love Daddy gives Radio Raheem a clenched-fist
salute.

EXT: FRUIT-N-VEG DELIGHT--DAY

Da Mayor walks into a newly opened fruit and vegetable deli
stand that is owned by Koreans.

INT: FRUIT-N-VEG DELIGHT--DAY

Da Mayor is looking for his beer in the refrigerated cases,
his ice-cold beer.

DA MAYOR
Where's the Bud? Where's the Bud?

KOREAN CLERK
No mo' Bud. You look what we have
and buy.

DA MAYOR
No more Bud. What kind of joint is
this? How come no mo' Bud? Doctor,
this ain't Korea, China, or wherever
you come from. Get some Budweiser
in this motherfucker.

KOREAN CLERK
You buy 'nother beer.

11.


DA MAYOR
Alright. Alright. Y'know you're
asking a lot to make a man change
his beer, that's asking a lot,
Doctor.

EXT: MOTHER SISTER'S STOOP--DAY

Da Mayor has his can of beer (not Budweiser) and the brown
paper bag is twisted into a knot at the bottom. He stops
and takes a long swig.

MOTHER SISTER
You ole drunk. What did I tell ya
about drinking in front of my stoop?
Move on, you're blocking my view.

Da Mayor lowers the can from his mouth and looks up at his
heckler. It's obvious from the look on his face he's heard
this before. Da Mayor contorts his face and stares at her.

MOTHER SISTER
You ugly enough. Don't stare at me.

Da Mayor changes his face into a more grotesque look.

MOTHER SISTER
The evil eye doesn't work on me.

DA MAYOR
Mother Sister, you've been talkin'
'bout me the last eighteen years.
What have I ever done to you?

MOTHER SISTER
You're a drunk fool.

DA MAYOR
Besides that. Da Mayor don't
bother nobody. Nobody don't bother
Da Mayor but you. Da Mayor just
mind his business. I love everybody.
I even love you.

MOTHER SISTER
Hold your tongue. You don't have
that much love.

DA MAYOR
One day you'll be nice to me. We
might both be dead and buried, but
you'll be nice. At least civil.

12.


Da Mayor tips his beat-up hat to Mother Sister and takes a
final swig of beer just for her.

INT: TINA'S APARTMENT--DAY

An elderly Puerto Rican woman, CARMEN, is telling off her
daughter TINA in Spanish. Tina, having heard enough, closes
the door on her mother's ranting and raving.

ANGLE--TINA

Tina bends down and scoops her baby son HECTOR up from the
bed and holds him for dear life to her breasts. She talks
to her son while walking around the room.

TINA
Hector, I shouldn't be telling you
this but you would find out sooner
or later. Ya father ain't no real
father. He's a bum, a two-bit bum
in a hundred-dollar world. Your
father is to the curb. You're
smart. I see that look on ya face.
You're saying if he's such a bum
why am I with him? Good question.
Like I said before, you're no dummy.
He talked his way into my panties,
I thought being a mother would make
me happy, make me whole. He's a
mistake, but you are not.

Tina kisses her son. Tina is seventeen years old, another
teenage parent.

EXT: STREET CORNER--DAY
Reply
#80

Every day on this corner, summer or winter, spring or fall,
a small group of men meet. They have no steady employment,
nothing they can speak of; they do, however, have the gift
of gab. These man can talk, talk, and mo' talk, and when a
bottle is going round and they're feeling "nice," they get
philosophical. These men become the great thinkers of the
world, with solutions to all its ills; like drugs, the
homeless, and AIDS. They're called the Corner Men: SWEET
DICK WILLIE, COCONUT SID, and ML. All three are sitting in
folding chairs up against a wall in the shade.

ML
The way I see it, if this hot
weather continues, it will surely
melt the polar caps and the whole
wide world--the parts that ain't
water already--will be flooded.

13.


COCONUT SID
You a dumb-ass simple motherfucker.
Where did you read that?

ML
Don't worry about it. But when it
happens and I'm in my boat and ya
black ass is drowning, don't ask me
to throw you a lifesaver either.

SWEET DICK WILLIE
Fool, you're thirty cents away from
a quarter. How you gonna get a boat?

ML
Don't worry about it.

SWEET DICK WILLIE
You're raggedy as a roach. You eat
the holes out of donuts.

ML
I'll be back on my feet. Soon
enough.

SWEET DICK WILLIE
So when is all this ice suppose to
melt?

INT: SAL'S FAMOUS PIZZERIA--DAY

Customers are in Sal's; it's lunchtime and it's fairly busy.
Sal puts a hot slice down on the counter in front of BUGGIN'
OUT, a b-boy.

SAL
You paying now or on layaway?

Buggin' Out looks at the slice.

BUGGIN' OUT
How much?

SAL
You come in here at least three
times a day. You a retard? A buck
fifty.

BUGGIN' OUT
Damn, Sal, put some more cheese on
that motherfucker.

14.


SAL
Extra cheese is two dollars.
Y'know dat.

BUGGIN' OUT
Two dollars! Forget it!

Buggin' Out slams his money down on the counter, takes his
slice and sits down.

ANGLE--TABLE

All around Buggin' Out, peering down from the WALL OF FAME,
are signed, framed, eight by ten glossies of famous Italian
Americans. WE SEE Joe DiMaggio, Rocky Marciano, Perry Como,
Frank Sinatra, Luciano Pavarotti, Liza Minnelli, Governor
Mario Cuomo, Al Pacino and, of course, how can we forget
Sylvester Stallone as Rocky Balboa: THE ITALIAN STALLION,
also RAMBO.

CLOSE UP--BUGGIN' OUT

He looks at the pictures hovering above him.

BUGGIN' OUT
Mookie.

CLOSE UP--MOOKIE

MOOKIE
What?

CLOSE UP--BUGGIN' OUT

BUGGIN' OUT
How come you ain't got no brothers
up?

CLOSE UP--MOOKIE

MOOKIE
Ask Sal.

ANGLE--PIZZERIA

BUGGIN' OUT
Sal, how come you ain't got no
brothers up on the wall here?

SAL
You want brothers up on the Wall of
Fame, you open up your own business,
then you can do what you wanna do.
My pizzeria, Italian Americans up
on the wall.

15.


VITO
Take it easy, Pop.

SAL
Don't start on me today.

BUGGIN' OUT
Sal, that might be fine, you own
this, but rarely do I see any
Italian Americans eating in here.
All I've ever seen is Black folks.
So since we spend much money here,
we do have some say.

SAL
You a troublemaker?

Pino walks over to Buggin' Out.

PINO
You making trouble.

BUGGIN' OUT
Put some brothers up on this Wall
of Fame. We want Malcolm X, Angela
Davis, Michael Jordan tomorrow.

Sal comes from behind the counter with his Louisville
Slugger Mickey Mantle model baseball bat. Vito is by his
side, but Mookie intercepts them, and takes Buggin' Out
outside.

SAL
Don't come back, either.

BUGGIN' OUT
Boycott Sal's. Boycott Sal's.

EXT: SAL'S FAMOUS PIZZERIA--DAY

MOOKIE
Buggin' Out, I gotta work here.

BUGGIN' OUT
I'm cool. I'm cool.

MOOKIE
Come back in a week, it will be
squashed.

They give each other five.

16.


INT: SAL'S FAMOUS PIZZERIA--DAY

Mookie enters.

SAL
Mookie, if your friends can't
behave, they're not welcome.

MOOKIE
I got no say over people.

PINO
You talk to 'em.

MOOKIE
People are free to do what they
wanna do.

SAL
I know, this is America, but I
don't want no trouble.

EXT: STREET--DAY

Mookie walks down the block with pizza box in hand when he
sees Da Mayor sitting on his stoop.

DA MAYOR
Mookie.

MOOKIE
Gotta go.

DA MAYOR
C'mere, Doctor.

Mookie turns around and goes back.

DA MAYOR
Doctor, this is Da Mayor talkin'.

MOOKIE
OK. OK.

DA MAYOR
Doctor, always try to do the right
thing.

MOOKIE
That's it?

DA MAYOR
That's it.

17.


MOOKIE
I got it.

INT: TENEMENT BUILDING--DAY

Mookie is hiking up a flight of stairs.

ANGLE--STAIRCASE

He puts the pizza box down and takes a breather.

CLOSE UP--MOOKIE

Sweat drips off his face.

ANGLE--MOOKIE

He bends down to pick up the pizza box and tackles the last
few flights.

CLOSE UP--DOORBELL

Mookie pushes the buzzer.

ANGLE--DOOR

A young Puerto Rican woman opens the door.

NILDA
I hope it's not cold.

Mookie hands her the pizza.

MOOKIE
No, it's not cold. Twelve dollars
for the pie.

Nilda hands him a handful of singles. Mookie looks at the
crumpled mess. Nilda attempts to close the door, but
Mookie's foot says, "Hell no."

MOOKIE
Hold it. Let me count this first.

First he straightens out the dollars, then counts the bills.

MOOKIE
You're short.

NILDA
I counted the twelve dollars myself.

MOOKIE
Twelve is right, but no tip.

18.


NILDA
No tip.

MOOKIE
Look, lady. I carried your pizza
up five flights of stairs and shit.
The cheese didn't slide over to one
side like it sometimes does with
delivery people who don't care. I
do care. May I get paid?

Nilda looks at him and sees right away he's not going
anywhere.

NILDA
Wait here.

MOOKIE
I'll wait.

Nilda goes into the apartment and we hear her talking in
Spanish to a male.

ANGLE--MOOKIE

Mookie bends down to tie his sneakers.

ANGLE--DOOR

Nilda reappears and holds out a lonely lone dollar for him.
Mookie has her hold it out for awhile, then he takes it.

MOOKIE
Gracias mucho.

Nilda slams the door.

MOOKIE
A dollar! Cheap bastard! Your
pizza is gonna be fucked next time.

EXT: MOTHER SISTER'S STOOP--DAY

Jade sits down next to Mother Sister on the stoop.

MOTHER SISTER
Jade, you're late.

JADE
I know, Mother Sister, but I'm here
now. Where's the stuff?

Mother Sister hands her a bag that is at her side.

19.


MOTHER SISTER
Seen your brother, just walked by.

Jade unwraps a head scarf from around Mother Sister's head
and a full head of long black hair falls to her shoulders.

JADE
This might take some time.

MOTHER SISTER
I got nowhere to go. We haven't
had a good sit-down for a long while.

Jade begins to part, grease, and comb out Mother Sister's
hair.

MOTHER SISTER
Tender-headed runs in my family.
You tender-headed?

JADE
Yeah, me too.

MOTHER SISTER
That's why I don't fool with it.
Only let you touch it...Ouch!

JADE
Sorry, comb got caught.

MOTHER SISTER
Be gentle, child. Mother Sister is
an old woman.

JADE
How are you holding up in this
weather?

MOTHER SISTER
I'll do.

JADE
I don't know why you still haven't
bought an air conditioner.

MOTHER SISTER
Don't like 'em. A fan will do.

ANGLE--DA MAYOR

Da Mayor stands in front of the stoop, he's smiling for days.

20.


DA MAYOR
I didn't know you had such beautiful
hair.

ANGLE--STOOP

MOTHER SISTER
Fool, there's a lot in this world
you don't know.

CLOSE UP--DA MAYOR

DA MAYOR
I'm not stopping. I'm on my way.

The Mayor tips his hat and heads up the block.

ANGLE--STOOP

JADE
You are too cruel to Da Mayor, it
isn't right.

MOTHER SISTER
I'm not studying no Mayor. Besides,
he reminds me of my least favorite
peoples. My tenants and my ex-
husband--Goddamn-bless his soul.

They both laugh.

MOTHER SISTER
Number One: I got some jive, late-
rent-paying trifling Negroes in
this house. Every year I keep
threatening to sell it.

JADE
And move to Long Island...

MOTHER SISTER
And move to Long Island. Number
Two: my ex-husband lost all my
property, all my money in his
scheme to build a Black business
empire. Needless to say what
happened, this house is it, all I
got. I'm too through with yar
people.

CLOSE UP--JADE

JADE
Whew!

21.


She looks up at the white-hot sun.

CLOSE UP--MOTHER SISTER

She does the same.

X CLOSE UP--THE WHITE-HOT SUN

HOT, HOTTER AND HOTTEST MONTAGE

Right now, folks, we're gonna suspend the narrative and show
how people are coping with the oppressive heat.

People are taking cold showers.

Sticking faces in ice-cold, water-filled sinks.

Heads stuck in refrigerators.

A wife tells her husband, "Hell no, I'm not cooking. It's
too hot. The kitchen is closed."

Men downing six-packs of ice-cold brew.

Faces stuck directly in front of fans.

A young kid cracks an egg on Sal's Cadillac. The moment the
egg hits the car hood it starts to cook. The kid looks
directly INTO THE CAMERA and smiles, then looks up to see
Sal, mad as a motherfucker, chasing after him.

And how can I forget the papers, the newspaper headlines.

New York Post: "A SCORCHER"
New York Daily News: "2 HOT 4 U?"
New York Newsday: "OH BOY! BAKED APPLE"
New York Times: "RECORD HEATWAVE HITS CITY"

EXT: STREET--DAY
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)