Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year
#1

I'm curious about something.



Me: 1970
Reply
#2

shit post

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

Odysseus Wrote:shit post


Nice work.
Reply
#4

1975
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:1975


Thank you
Reply
#6

Ram a piss-soaked urinal cake up your ass.
Reply
#7

bdic Wrote:Thank you

You welcome
Reply
#8

bdic Wrote:Nice work.
ok i'll play

1981

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ram a piss-soaked urinal cake up your ass.


I'll put you down for 1989
Reply
#10

Odysseus Wrote:ok i'll play

1981


Thank you.
Reply
#11

1976
Reply
#12

1992
Reply
#13

Monen Wrote:1976



Thank you
Reply
#14

bdic Wrote:Thank you.
yer welcum

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

1981

Fuck.
Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:1992


Nice work
Reply
#17

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:1981


Thank you
Reply
#18

1970

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#19

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:1981
what's the stepdaughter's?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#20

Fairiedust Wrote:1970


Thank you
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)