Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's drinking tonight ...
#1

and why?
Reply
#2

I am.

no explanation I suppose it's because I'm willing to get wasted tonight (I am a little bit but not enough upon my tastes).

and you ?
Reply
#3

why not is the question

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Why IS the question in this thread, Q.

I need answers. Also I need sex.
Reply
#5

this has problem written all over it.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why IS the question in this thread, Q.

I need answers. Also I need sex.

we all need to.

ok let's do it old school style rootza style, let's head for the ritz I've got a royale suite with a tub filled with champagne and a box of sevruga caviar waiting (not too much chilled that's the secret).

but before let's go to Dior, Channel and Wallmart and let's buy some frivolously expensive outfit.
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:we all need to.

ok let's do it old school style rootza style, let's head for the ritz I've got a royale suite with a tub filled with champagne and a box of sevruga caviar waiting (not too much chilled that's the secret).

but before let's go to Dior, Channel and Wallmart and let's buy some frivolously expensive outfit.


You had me with the rootza style, the ritz, the suite, the champagne, the sevruga, the Dior and the Chanel.

But you lost me with the Wallmart.



(and I don't even know what rootz means, but I'm willing)
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You had me with the rootza style, the ritz, the suite, the champagne, the sevruga, the Dior and the Chanel.

But you lost me with the Wallmart.



(and I don't even know what rootz means, but I'm willing)

It was reading clue. wallmart is for moking people there while sipping some white martini (one ice and a zest of lemon) at the rear of the giant limousine.

rootz as root but with a z. Z is a letter too much underused that injustice needed some reparation.
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why IS the question in this thread, Q.

I need answers. Also I need sex.


hello

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

:fuckYou:
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why IS the question in this thread, Q.

I need answers. Also I need sex.
IN!!!! :beer:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#12

Odysseus Wrote:IN!!!! :beer:

FINALLY, the post I've been looking for.

Welcome. May I serve you a stein of beer?
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:FINALLY, the post I've been looking for.

Welcome. May I serve you a stein of beer?
bud plesae

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#14

Ah, a Bud man. Served. And would you like sex also?
Reply
#15

yes mama

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#16

And you shall have it!

Jimmy ... you've been called. Provide.
Reply
#17

I've been out.. drinking..

already home..

Called my widdle MT.. he is lit and is heading into a bar as we speak.

10:45. im lit.. in my PJs.. and all i need now is cold weather and a fireplace.. Im comfy as hell

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#18

TammyC Wrote:I've been out.. drinking..

already home..

Called my widdle MT.. he is lit and is heading into a bar as we speak.

10:45. im lit.. in my PJs.. and all i need now is cold weather and a fireplace.. Im comfy as hell


Sounds so good, Tammy. Me, too.
Reply
#19

I would rather be beaten with a flat rock than read this thread ever againl.
Reply
#20

minorthreat Wrote:I would rather be beaten with a flat rock than read this thread ever againl.

Fine, if that's what you really want, I'll beat you with a fat cock, but it'll have to be a strap-on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)