Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What makes a thread HOF?
#1

Posts? Content? Number of view? There's got to be some reasoning to it.
Discuss:
Reply
#2

Bill Wrote:Posts? Content? Number of view? There's got to be some reasoning to it.
Discuss:
for the second time today I'll ask you to turn your attention to the web addy near the top of your browser, and then rethink the statement in bold
Reply
#3

any one of the following responding is essential...

VitaminE
TomFoolery
Bird33
Minorthreat
and myself


and Sandog

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

anything that bill dosen't start should get consideration
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:any one of the following responding is essential...

VitaminE
TomFoolery
Bird33
Minorthreat
and myself

I will sign in as all five at some point in the day today.
Reply
#6

anhil8tor Wrote:anything that bill dosen't start should get consideration

hey I've had one or........Well one Good post that I've started!
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:hey I've had one or........Well one Good post that I've started!

Is it in the HOF?
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:hey I've had one or........Well one Good post that I've started!

Posts: 9,588
Reply
#9

anhil8tor Wrote:Is it in the HOF?

na, I cann't talk about it.
Reply
#10

VitaminE Wrote:Posts: 9,588

are you implying they are all bad?
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:na, I cann't talk about it.


na is hillbilly speak for no right?


then shut the fuck up Big Jake
Reply
#12

anhil8tor Wrote:na is hillbilly speak for no right?


then shut the fuck up Big Jake

having a thread in the HOF isn't that important to me......Now pissing you off, that's a different story!
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:having a thread in the HOF isn't that important to me......Now pissing you off, that's a different story!


you CANNOT piss me off there bub...

I am suprised you knew who Big Jake was...
Reply
#14

this thread will not be in the HOF

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:any one of the following responding is essential...

VitaminE
TomFoolery
Bird33
Minorthreat
and myself

I would concur with at least 2 of these, but when are you going to takes Birds sack off your forhead? Dude is not money. He has moments.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:this thread will not be in the HOF

thank god...
Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:I would concur with at least 2 of these, but when are you going to takes Birds sack off your forhead? Dude is not money. He has moments.

I'm sorry doug...Sandog added to essentials list.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:this thread will not be in the HOF

once i have responded, then it is $$$$.
Reply
#19

My Fat CoWorker thread should have made HOF.

Fuck.
Reply
#20

This thread needs tits.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)