Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I asked for links but so far none have been provided. If anyone who is a member might have these archived please post the links. I need to study up I guess.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:I asked for links but so far none have been provided. If anyone who is a member might have these archived please post the links. I need to study up I guess.
wait around....they all log on here....
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
They own me so much they won't even let me access the site anymore.
It's reverse 'Bode^10, or something like that.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Shit. Look at you. Clearly you just owned yourself. Pathetic.
rack4me2!!!
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
well apparently, according to Satan, I'm automatically Owned as soon as I log on, because Ownster is the site that owns you. Wow...really.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Could someone find out what my nic is there? TIA
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
VitaminE V2.0
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
see? BLAM! YOu lose.
BODE4RackOMG2U!
Posts: 611
Threads: 28
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
Tom, why is your account not working for you?
EDIT: I reset your pw, check your PMs.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Serious question TF...why don't these guys get it? I have more fun slapping my limp dick around.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
They do to get it!
Sin,
Nobody.
let's be clear about ON users : they are 20 years old in medium.
Being bugged by kids...
however they are playful, a typical case of mouse thinking that she fucks the cat...but they are only pushing some stuffed animal while the cat is slightly amused by that.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
ntype Wrote:let's be clear about ON users : they are 20 years old in medium.
Being bugged by kids...
however they are playful, a typical case of mouse thinking that she fucks the cat...but they are only pushing some stuffed animal while the cat is slightly amused by that.

cratch: :eek: I think I understood about 35% of that. Wait. Reconfiguring. Maybe 25%.