Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vit E's top ten posters this week
#1

I haven't done this in a while

Minorthreat
Clay
Tom (Typically first or second - he sucked this week)
Dr Lecter
Beaucephus
Ody (Highest Debut)
Bird33
Asshat
Raiden (first time on the list)
8

G$ is a top ten staple - fukkers been gone

Honorable mention
Bill
Mich
Reply
#2

who're the bottom 10?
Reply
#3

For the record Lukey had his best week in almost a year this week.
Reply
#4

VitaminE Wrote:For the record Lukey had his best week in almost a year this week.

2nd
Reply
#5

this is a first...thanks fliend

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

No bottom ten. VitE's got big love for all the 'saners! It would be assumed I'd post Bluey. But, I don't dislike her. I don't care much for whining posts about UJ and I just wanted to see if she'd melt. It's all good!
Reply
#7

Ody in front of me?Keep me off all further lists.TIA.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Ody in front of me?Keep me off all further lists.TIA.

If you knew how to let go of Shaq's sack, you'd be top 5.
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:If you knew how to let go of Shaq's sack, you'd be top 5.

never.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

:ct:
Reply
#11

an honor to even be mentioned.....but demorializing to see some on the list ahead of me.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:an honor to even be mentioned.....but demorializing to see some on the list ahead of me.

here's what you do.

1. Print this thread out.
2. Wad it up
3. shove it up your twat.

Problem solved.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:here's what you do.

1. Print this thread out.
2. Wad it up
3. shove it up your twat.

Problem solved.



:eek:

STFU!
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:Tom (Typically first or second - he sucked this week)

My shit is Jason Giambi-esqe this week. Thanks for keeping me in the lineup though skip.
Reply
#15

For the record, if VitE were on this list. I'd take him off for starting such a shit thread.
Reply
#16

VitaminE Wrote:For the record, if VitE were on this list. I'd take him off for starting such a shit thread.
Vit E is the Cadillac of cars, just sayin.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#17

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Vit E is the Cadillac of cars, just sayin.

read = Bend over I'll drive
Reply
#18

What a shit thread.
Reply
#19

I didn't make it? :eek:

I dunno. Huh
Reply
#20

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Vit E is the Cadillac of cars, just sayin.

fuk the caddy....were takin BMW. :loool:






















OK..OK...Ferrari (sp)

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)