Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck the Yankees!
#1

Today's Line


FAVORITE
NEW YORK



Fuck Vegas too!
Reply
#2

This week I'll jump on the VitE bandwagon and root for the Twinkies. Where's my homer hanky?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:This week I'll jump on the VitE bandwagon and root for the Twinkies. Where's my homer hanky?

Due to a situation involving TomFoolery, Vitamin E will no longer be distributing Homer Hankies.

P.S. Git the fuck off my bandwagon!
Reply
#4

Didn't the Yanks get swept by the K.C. Royals?
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:Didn't the Yanks get swept by the K.C. Royals?

Read the board, Hayseed!
Reply
#6

Fuck the Yank's and Fuck the Miami Heat too!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

VitaminE Wrote:Read the board, Hayseed!

I e-love you mange.
Reply
#8

I e-love this entire theard.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:I e-love this entire theard.

Hey if Camel would post in here your life could be complete.
Reply
#10

He doesn't have the sac...or something.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:He doesn't have the sac...or something.

fuck off, cocksmoker.



bill Wrote:Hey if Camel would post in here your life could be complete.


you too.
Reply
#12

Cameltoe280 Wrote:fuck off, cocksmoker.
you too.

That's lower than an ankle bracelet on a flat-footed pygmy....I've always wondered how's it felt to have your team swept buy the worst team in the league.....wait a min. let me ask Camel...
Reply
#13

Bump for HMMMMM
Reply
#14

de-bump
Reply
#15

Baseball sucks.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

I e-approve of this thread bumping.

:wub:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)