Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you had to?
#1

To live- If you had to fingerbang yourself in the ass while your parnets and Grandparents watched, would you do it?
Reply
#2

Nah, but I'm in for watching you do it. What kind of beer do your folks like? I'll bring that.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

i'd do it because it was monday.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:To live- If you had to fingerbang yourself in the ass while your parnets and Grandparents watched, would you do it?

Yes. Stupid question.


If you had to, to live, would you...murder the innocent yet potentially dangeous 6 year old child of a suspected (not confirmed) terrorist?
Reply
#5

this thread is gay.
Reply
#6

Gerard Wrote:this thread is gay.

Agreed.
Reply
#7

If it involved me staying alive I think I would do all the above. Fuck them. :"::
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)